Converse - Supervisor - San Marcos, TX
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Retail Stores, Converse I, Retail, ConverseDescription
As our Store Supervisor, a member of the Converse Leadership Team, you will assist the Store Manager in achieving sales and profitability targets and by providing direction to other store employees. Help to ensure long-term business growth by providing exceptional merchandise flow as well as customer service support within the Converse Outlet Store.
Operational and Merchant Excellence:
- Ensure consistent execution of operating and merchant standards.
- Open and close store per operating procedures and best practices
- Partner with SM to ensure that all visual directives, promotions, and markdowns are completed within guidelines and in a timely manner (to include mismates, obsoletes and defectives)
- Adhere to shipment best practices and policies
- Ensure that employees are cross-trained as appropriate in all areas of operation such as footwear, apparel, equipment, cashiering and BOH.
Customer Service Excellence:
- Leads by example by executing the STARS MANTRA daily
- Consistently communicates financial goals (i.e. KPI, daily sales goals and hourly readings) and ensuring team members are motivated to hit them
- Is a Converse Brand Ambassador
- Assist in delivering the Financial Budget
- Contribute to the store's financial performance through high productivity within KPI's related to sales, revenue and shrink including conversion rates, UPT's and ADPT's
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Speaking clearly with employees and customers
- Basic math functions (adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing).
- Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 00464239
Retuning Camp Staff-CBT 2023Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great LakesFrom $600 a weekTemporary +1Description: Positions open for summer 2023. Pick your top 3! Get paid to have fun! Camp Birch Trails - Irma, Wisconsin 1. Behavior Director-18 min-21 preferred32 minute agoShareIrma, WI 54442+18 locations
Accreditation and Certification Services DirectorMount Sinai Medical Center - FloridaEstimated $69.1K - $87.4K a yearFull-timeAccrediation and Certification Services Director As Mount Sinai grows, so does our legacy of caring Located in the heart of Miami Beach, overlooking the breathtaking41 minute agoShareMiami Beach, FL 33140 (Nautilus area)
Senior Administrative AssistantSouthern Nevada Health District$23.20 - $32.38 an hourFull-timePosition Overview The Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) announces an examination process to create an eligibility list to fill one (1) vacancy1 hour agoShareNevada
Education Program Specialist, GS-1720-13,(FPL-GS13)DEUS Office of Elementary and Secondary Education$94,373 - $150,703 a yearDuties APPLICATION LIMIT: This vacancy announcement is limited to the first 50 applications received and will close at 11:59PM Eastern Time on the day that we2 hour agoShareRemote in Albuquerque, NM
Assistant Director, PantherCard and Information SystemsGeorgia State University$53,349 - $80,771 a yearFull-timeThe mission of Auxiliary and Support Services is to provide high quality administrative and educational support services to the Georgia State University community and2 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30303 (Downtown area)