Piazza's Fine Foods (www.piazzasfinefoods.com), an upscale, family-owned grocery store, is seeking part time courtesy clerks.
We offer a 20% discount on purchases throughout the store; union benefits (medical, dental, and vision for all part-time/full time employees and their family members); paid vacation, paid holidays and personal days; paid sick leave; retirement plan and above union-scale compensation.
Courtesy Clerks are responsible for bagging groceries, assisting customers with any questions, and occasional shelves stocking.
Example of Duties
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers. Answer any questions that the customer may have, and get management assistance if necessary.
- Bag all groceries, ensuring that the product is packed according to customer specifications and safety guidelines.
- Assist Checkers with anything they may need, including obtaining and replenishing all register supplies.
- Help customers out to their vehicles.
- Conduct sweeps of the store to ensure there are no customer/employee hazards. Sign sweep form to indicate completion.
- Collect shopping carts from the parking lot and clean. Ensure there are always enough carts at the front of the store for the customers to use.
Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- Maintain positive working relationships with management and coworkers
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Must have full availability to work on weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work from 1-9 although there may be occasional earlier shifts; 3-5 days a week (~24-40 hours per week Background Checks Required For All New Hires
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
CLERK I - Mail RoomTexas Department of Criminal Justice$1,979 a monthLongevity Pay Regular Service Retirement Telephonic Interviews Will Not Be Accepted Work Site Visits Will Be Conducted No Study Material MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: 1.7 minute agoShareMarlin, TX 76661
Data Entry clerk/specialisttellus solutions$30 - $31 an hourGeneral: The Data Specialist reports to the Manager, Civil Rights and provides clerical and administrative support for the Client. Examples of Essential56 minute agoShareSan Carlos, CA
Data EntryBriggs Engineering, Inc.Summary You will be responsible for data entry of detailed payment information from remittance documents according to customer specifications. Also responsible for9 hour agoShareAugusta, GA
Accounts Payable/Receivable ClerkThe Hubert Group$25 - $30 an hourAccounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Clerk (FOR APPLICANTS ONLY RESIDING IN CALIFORNIA) Who we are: The Hubert Group is a marketing and sales operations consulting9 hour agoShareLos Altos, CA
Data EntryBriggs Engineering, Inc.Summary You will be responsible for data entry of detailed payment information from remittance documents according to customer specifications. Also responsible for10 hour agoShareColumbus, GA