Families come in all shapes and sizes. And that includes the Wendy’s family - the people you work with as a Wendy’s Crew Member.
The stuff you want - like fun people, quality food, a schedule to meet your needs, and a paycheck - done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than they’d expect from a fast food place. No doubt you do the first two already. We can teach you the third!
Sound good? Keep reading.
Our burgers are square, which means we don’t cut corners. So hopefully, neither do you.
- Your natural friendliness is just one of your talents.
- You can handle a lot of stuff and not wig out.
- You’re good with being on drive-thru one shift and making fries the next.
- You like making customers happy. For real.
What you bring to the table:
- Solid social skills - you act like your grandma is standing behind you (at least while you’re at work).
- You see whatever’s low - ketchup, straws, cups - and you fill it back up.
- You pitch in and help your crew and customers -
- You take and receive direction like a pro.
- You want to learn something new and be a part of something good.
- If something doesn’t seem right, you make it right.
You must be willing and able to:
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru, taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
- For more information on specific equipment or job requirements, see the job description or talk to the hiring manager.
We get it. We get you.
Our food isn’t one size fits all and our job opportunities aren’t either. Whether you ‘re looking for your first job or to build a career, a lot of hours or something to keep you busy on the weekend, you’re an early bird or night owl, we’ve got you covered.
We are also a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Global New Hire Readiness Team, AssociateJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Full-timeOvertimeSummary As a Global New Hire Readiness Team member you will be responsible for ensuring the day one readiness for all incoming external hires and contractors1 minute agoShareTampa, FL
Assignment Desk-TempUnivision communications incEstimated $37.8K - $47.8K a yearPart-timeWeekend availability +2ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM: The News Department at WXTV Univision 41 is looking for an Assignment Editor/Associate Producer to join our team! We are looking10 minute agoShareTeaneck, NJ
Director, The Rudin Center for Transportation Policy and Management + Clinical Faculty / Open RankNew York University$165,000 - $235,000 a yearNew York University: NYU - NY: Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service Location New York, NY Open Date Jan10 minute agoShareNew York, NY 10012 (Greenwich Village area)
EDITORIAL AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING ASSISTANT, RUSSIANUnited NationsThis position is located in the Text-Processing Unit, Russian Translation Service, Documentation Division of the Department of General Assembly and Conference2 hour agoShareNew York, NY+2 locations
Eligibility Analyst - RemoteUnitedHealth Group$22.45 - $43.89 an hourFull-timeOptum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly2 hour agoShareRemote in Schaumburg, IL 60168