Customer Experience Specialist (Advisor)
The Best Buy Advisor engages customers using relationship skills and inspires them to see what's possible with technology. In addition, they build quality relationships with customers and clients, making them feel excited, confident, and appreciated while providing them with relevant and memorable solutions.
Our Best Buy Advisor maintains knowledge of technology products and services through necessary trainings and certifications as well as self-development. The Advisor learns fundamental sales and customer service skills while having the opportunity to train across the departments they're most excited about.
Our Advisors support the operational processes of sales, returns and exchanges when working in customer service. They also work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote, and sell products and services within all store sales zones as needed.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Engages customers using acquired skills to complete and support the customer experience.
- Processes transactions such as sales orders, returns and exchanges.
- Achieves profitable growth to meet team and individual goals while enabling an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Generates future opportunities by discovering the deeper needs of our customers to build lasting relationships.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Maintains merchandising and department readiness to serve customers within a specified area.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Holiday Clerk Assistant - Montello, WIUnited States Postal Service$18.15 an hourUnited States Postal Service Job Title HOLIDAY CLERK ASSISTANT Non-Scheduled Days: VARIES Hours: VARIES Individual(s) selected for this position may support USPS during34 minute agoShareMontello, WI 53949
Remote Data Entry ClerkStainless & Repair, Inc.$14 - $20 an hourStainless steel truck-mounted sanitary tanks, sanitary transports, chemical transports, dry bulk transports, custom-built fire apparatus, dump bodies, lift axles,56 minute agoShareMarshfield, WI 54449
Now Hiring Customer Service Representative II!!!Monti's Cafe$20 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join2 hour agoSharePortland, OR 97216 (Montavilla area)
Online Game Night HostRyptic Room Escape$16 - $20 an hourLooking for Charismatic hosts for our online game night events! We've built a fun and engaging online game-show-like product to help people come together during the2 hour agoShareSan Mateo, CA (Central Business District area)
Applicant-Candidate Triage SpecialistAmazon.com Services LLCA Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience General ADA, FMLA, statutory leaves and disability policies and laws knowledge 6+ months2 hour agoShareUnited States