Customer Happiness Agent
Job details Salary $16 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications
Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
About us: For over 16 years Lensbaby has hand-built one-of-a-kind special effects lenses.
Based in Portland, OR, Lensbaby has drawn a cult following of those who embrace weirdness and imperfection. Lensbaby is the enemy of perfection, an ally of the unusual, and an advocate for the unique. Our motto is “Shoot Extraordinary” and we hope to help you accomplish that through the uncommon qualities of our photo and video lenses.
Someone with knowledge of photography and lenses will succeed in this role. We are looking for someone to support our Customer Happiness Team for about 10 hours a week between 8 am-12 pm PST on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday (there is flexibility to change these days). This role can grow to 20+ hours during high traffic seasons, such as Summer.
- Respond to customer support inquiries.
- Monitor the incoming tickets using our support applications. (Tidio, Gorgias, and possibly social media inboxes)
- Become knowledgeable in Lensbaby products, capabilities, and compatibility.
- Make customers feel heard and leave them better off after their interaction with our team.
- Actively use resources such as our FAQ, site, google, and other resources to learn and problem solve.
- Communicate openly with CH team members
- Escalate issues through proper channels as necessary
- Participate in short weekly meetings
- Actively respond to internal communications
- Ability to stay organized while responding to a variety of inquiries.
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different customers.
- Understands white-glove service and how to choose the right words.
- Humble and friendly person who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems.
If this sounds like you, submit a resume, please include an answer to these questions
Additionally, answer the following questions:
- How would you define good customer service?
- What makes a good team member?
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- We are a lens manufacturer. Are you comfortable using cameras and knowledgeable about photography terminology?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Veterinary Office ReceptionistCentre Animal Hospital$14.00 - $14.50 an hourJob details Salary $14.00 - $14.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Reception: 21 hour agoShareState College, PA 16801
Office AssistantEasy Road Moving & Storage$500 - $700 a weekJob details Salary $500 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or1 hour agoShareMiami Gardens, FL 33169
House Cleaner (M-F 9am-5pm) Full TimeClean Vibz KzooUp to $800 a weekJob details Salary Up to $800 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications Day Shift (Required) Driver's License (Required) Full1 hour agoShareKalamazoo, MI
Packing/Shipping (Large) 10AM - 7PM M-FMSC Industrial SupplyBuild a better career with MSC. Serving customer and community starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That is precisely what we have at MSC15 hour agoShareReno, NV
Bookseller - PTBarnes & NobleJob Summary Barnes & Noble has a special place in the community, and this holds true whether you shop in our bookstores or in our Cafés. Booksellers are the15 hour agoShareFresno, CA Barnes, WI