Customer Service - Hardware
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need.
- Be friendly and professional, eager to understand the customer’s specific needs in order to pair the best products and service offerings in support of their project.
- Ensure displayed merchandise reflects our high standards of showroom readiness, operates as intended during demonstrations, and is up to date, accurately mirroring the manufacturers current product offering.
- Engaging in safe work practices including the proper operation of store equipment.
What’s In It For Me?
- Paid time off
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee development/training opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities (We like to promote from within)
- Competitive salaries with quarterly bonus potential
- Employee Discounts
- Health/Dental/Vision, 401
What You Need To Succeed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer facing sales/service in a retail environment.
Apply today: https://jobs.lowes.com/
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hardware: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Retail Manager: Stock Supervisor (Psycho Bunny) San Francisco CenterPsycho BunnyJob details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Retail management: 19 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA 94103+2 locations
Business Office ManagerOaks Senior Living, LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Oaks Senior Living is currently recruiting a kind hearted Busness Office Manager who has a passion for working9 minute agoShareMarietta, GA 30064+2 locations
Website/Social Media CoordinatorBlackbird General StoreJob details Salary $18 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Marketing: 1 year9 minute agoShareCalabasas, CA 91302
Customer Service Account RepresentativeBuild A BoxJob details Salary From $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job9 minute agoShareAnaheim, CA 92807
Front Office ReceptionistAvon DentalJob details Salary $16 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job10 minute agoShareAvon, CO 81620