Customer Service Representative - work from home!
Job details Salary $17 an hour Full Job Description We have WORK FROM HOME opportunity for candidates within the state of Arizona and the Denver Colorado area to contribute their talents and strengths in a fully remote, equipment provided Customer Service Representative position.
For immediate consideration, please check your email after applying for a link to complete the a 25-minute mobile friendly assessment.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
Responsible for handling inbound and outbound mortgage calls up to 15 days past due with a priority of Welcome Calls, Payment Inquiries, Account balance information, Document Request, Year-End information, Payment Methods, Web Assistance, establish ACH. In addition the Customer Care Associate I may be assigned other duties based upon the needs of the business.
Once you apply you will need to take a 25-minute assessment that is mobile and tablet friendly!
- Starting pay at $17.00/hour
- $1.00/hour differential pay for Spanish bilingual employees after training!
- Technology equipment provided and shipped directly to your home
- 5-week paid training course 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Following training hours of operation are a Monday – Friday / with an 8 hour shift between the hours of 5am - 6pm. With some Saturdays for a few hours in a month.
- Paid Time Off of 120 hours accrued in the first year
- 9 Paid Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program - bring us great talent and we will pay you!
REWARDS AS UNIQUE AS YOU
- A choice medical insurance plans designed to meet your needs
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off - You’ll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
- Nine Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program
- Wellness programs
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Banking and investments plan
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & homeowners’ insurance, wireless service and more…
- Inbound and outbound mortgage calls to specialty outbound call campaigns to support various company objectives and projects. A high degree of compliance with regulatory guidelines and customer service practices is expected.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of policies and procedures via training classes, on-line policies and procedures, bulletins and departmental meetings
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOURequired:
- 6 months of previous Call center experience preferred
- Lending experience preferred
- Financial experience preferred
- Exceptional active listening skills with ability to paraphrase what is being stated to ensure understanding
- Solid verbal communication skills with ability to articulate communication clearly and effectively to the borrower and management team
- Solid writing skills with ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to multitask and follow assignments to completion with attention to detail and accuracy Ability to work independently
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including nights and weekends per needs of the business. Work overtime as necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and Experience Required:
- Proficient personal computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office/Window based applications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have own internet and computer equipment in your own virtual environment
- Previous mortgage banking and/or customer care experience preferred
- Previous call center experience preferred
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 16,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide.
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
Our key values – Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage – drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
Ability to read/interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is moderate
This opportunity is currently a work from home position- the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Must have 10+Mbps of high-speed internet connectivity
- Must have own personal landline or cell phone when it comes to interactions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
This position may be work from home temporarily and adjusted back to “in office” at any time at the discretion of Computershare.
Your career is waiting.
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Looking for a Museum Expert - Sales Development RepresentativeSocial Good Software$18.25 - $24.95 an hourJob details Salary $18.25 - $24.95 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 2 to 4 Qualifications Day Shift (Required) English (Required) US1 week agoShareSandy, UT 84070
Seasonal Retail Stock and Fulfillment Streets at SouthpointNordstromJob details Job Type Seasonal Full Job Description Job Description The ideal logistics processor is independent, motivated, results oriented and committed to1 week agoShareDurham, NC
Data Entry Clerk - Huntington, NYUnitedHealth GroupCombine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology1 week agoShareHuntington Station, NY 11746
Customer Engagement AssociateThe Coca-Cola CompanyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description The Customer Engagement Associate (CEA) provides service and support to established and new, internal and1 week agoShareAtlanta, GA 30313 (Downtown area)
Sr. Manager, Category Leadership and Guest Insights – National Foodservice and On PremiseThe Coca-Cola CompanySr. Manager, Category Leadership and Guest Insights – National Foodservice and On Premise POSITION OVERVIEW Come join the new Category Leadership organization1 week agoShareAtlanta, GA 30313 (Downtown area)