Cybersecurity Process and Improvements (Officer)
Who we are looking for:
As a member of the Cyber Governance, Risk & Compliance team, this member will be responsible for GRC Process and Improvements supporting the Governance, Risk & Compliance team, reporting to the GRC Process & Improvements Lead.
The person in this role will demonstrate deep knowledge of current industry methods for evaluating, implementing, and improving Processes and Tools. Additionally, the person in this role will analyze the departments processes and makes suggestions on how to improve them. The right candidate will have knowledge of Industry best practices as well as tools to support.
What you will be responsible for:
CORE JOB SUMMARY
Develops, designs and implements process quality and improvement programs and initiatives. Collaborates with quality, business process owners, and other functional areas on strategic planning for process quality improvements. Evaluates results of process analysis, audits, and plan implementation to determine organizational efficiency. Analyzes and resolves process quality issues and needs as they relate to the organization's process performance and adherence to quality requirements.
- Collects and maintains performance metrics and analyzes data to make recommendations for process improvements.
- Maintains updated documentation of business processes and policies.
- Prepares and provides performance-related presentations and reports.
- Creates and develops initiatives to improve performance and productivity.
- Researches industry trends for application of process improvement techniques and best practices.
- Uses quantitative analysis methodology to perform data, cost benefit, and/or process measurement analysis.
- Partners with peers on creating and executing strategic initiatives.
- Participates in and conducts audits, appraisals and assessments.
- Participates in the contract intake process to ensure corporate processes are communicated and understood.
- Opportunity to collaborate with departments and offices across the enterprise.
- This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
ROLE, JOB SCOPE
- Knowledge - Applies knowledge through education or past experience. Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Problem Solving - Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
- Discretion/Latitude - Work is closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions and guidelines.
- Impact - Contributions are usually task-related activities. Errors or failure to achieve results do not have serious effect on organization, schedules or programs.
- Liaison/Leadership - Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and GRC Team.
What we value
- Must be able to research and learn new industry standards and models quickly and have a passion for learning.
- Must enjoy educating colleagues on new topics.
- Must have an aptitude for mathematics and statistics.
- Must enjoy variety in their work.
- Thrives working within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet established deadlines with a quality collateral
- Knowledge of risk and security best practices and transference into technology implementations and/or existing processes.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
Occasional travel within and outside US will be required ( <10% of time)
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Office ManagerPatenaude & Felix, APC$20 - $24 an hourFull-timeMonday to FridayPatenaude & Felix, APC is looking to hire a full-time Legal Assistant to join our firm Portland, Oregon office. Do you want to work for a law firm that offers you41 minute agoSharePortland, OR 97201 (Downtown area)
TikTok Commerce - Category Manager - BeautyTikTok$73,000 - $130,000 a yearResponsibilities Company Overview TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global41 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA+5 locations
Head of Nature-Based Research and MonitoringRubicon Carbon$120,000 - $185,000 a yearCompany Rubicon Carbon is a next-generation carbon solutions provider. Led by a world-class management team, Rubicon is an innovative platform that channels capital41 minute agoShareRemote in New York, NY
New Logo Account ExecutiveServiceNow$139,800 - $238,200 a yearFull-timeCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait,41 minute agoShareRemote in New York, NY 10165
Regional Knowledge Management, Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation (KLM) Officer - AfricaProject HOPEFrom $56,000 a yearRegional Knowledge Management, Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation (KLM) Officer - Africa, Global Health Location: Africa Region (in a country where Project HOPE52 minute agoShareUnited States