Data Entry Associate
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Who we are: Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
The Opportunity: The Data Entry Associate on our Mapping Team is responsible for ensuring all sports, concert, and theater event information is accurate and up-to-date on the company website and internal information systems. Specifically, the role includes researching and auditing event ticket listings for consistency, standardizing event names and attributes across different sellers, and coordinating with company marketing managers on critical event information to improve ticket sales operations.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Research, compile, and manage critical event information (date, time, location, venue configuration, etc.) for a high volume of rapidly changing live productions in the sports and entertainment industry.
- Standardize information for consistent treatment and nomenclature internally and externally.
- Ensure accurate linking of seller listings to correct venue seating locations and corresponding venue map information.
- Manage ongoing auditing of event and venue information for any changes to ensure accuracy on the website.
- Work with a flexible workload and be able to prioritize tasks with understanding of impact on customer experience.
- Conduct other related large data gathering and analysis projects regarding event information.
How your role expectations will progress as a Mapping Associate in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire training, gaining the resources you need to be successful and understanding of department team structure.
- Learn how primary ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our stakeholders.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Practice identifying department protocols when events need to be created or updated.
- Understand long term goals of department and how our work impacts other departments needs and reach.
90 days in
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Become more familiar with higher level mapping items and understanding of processes related to escalating issues to leadership.
- Grow into a more independent worker with ability to multi-task.
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Understanding of the entire mapping process, including event creation, escalation/support, collaboration.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business analysis, finance, computer science or related field preferred
- Candidate must demonstrate an impeccable attention to detail and be able to identify and analyze industry trends
- Ideal candidate must be comfortable and capable of regularly reviewing multiple sources of information to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Candidate must be highly organized, responsible, and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Candidate should enjoy working closely with a supportive team but also be able to be self-sufficient and take the lead on handling tasks with minimal follow-up and maximum accuracy
- Strong familiarity and interest in sports and entertainment events, performers, teams, and venues
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications especially Microsoft Excel
- The role requires at least one evening shift during week (3:00-11:00PM) shift as well as at least weekend shift (Sat or Sun, but not both).
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Office AssistantEasy Road Moving & Storage$500 - $700 a weekJob details Salary $500 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or20 minute agoShareMiami Gardens, FL 33169
House Cleaner (M-F 9am-5pm) Full TimeClean Vibz KzooUp to $800 a weekJob details Salary Up to $800 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications Day Shift (Required) Driver's License (Required) Full20 minute agoShareKalamazoo, MI
UO Sales Associate - the Oaks, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Urban OutfittersAt UO, we are passionate, creative, and entrepreneurial. We are dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity, and cultural14 hour agoShareThousand Oaks, CA
Performance Test EngineerMaximusWe are seeking a Performance Test Engineer to support web application development for our Internal Revenue Service (IRS) client. The Performance Test Engineer will14 hour agoShareLanham, MD
UO Sales Associate - NorthPark, Dallas, TUrban OutfittersAt UO, we are passionate, creative, and entrepreneurial. We are dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity, and cultural14 hour agoShareDallas, TX