Requisition ID: req37748
Job Title: Data Specialist
Sector: Administrative/General Office
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: USD 26.00 - 26.00 Hourly
Location: Elizabeth, NJ USA
The Data Specialist collaborates with various program teams in IRC’s New Jersey office to meet internal and external data needs. They will be responsible for reviewing data in current web-based systems (primarily Efforts to Outcomes, ETO, and Client Track) and performing regular quality assurance to support timely reporting to funders. The data specialist will create and implement systems to ensure key data is input and transferred between and across various data systems. The data specialist will also serve as the site administrator for ETO and point of contact for Client Track, ensuring all staff and interns have correct and timely access the systems and that they are aware of necessary training materials for system use. They will lead data clean-up efforts and work with program teams to identify and implement efficient data tracking systems to meet clients, staff, program and funder needs.
- Prepare and/or review data sets and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support office leadership and program managers with data quality assurance and analysis.
- Lead implementation of new funder-mandated data-tracking system, Client Track.
- Pull, review and correct data to ensure accurate report submission to funders on a monthly, quarterly and semi-annual basis.
- Minimize duplication of data entry across programs and identify gaps and process improvements that increase data entry efficiency.
- Support client counts and other needed metrics by working with deputy director, program managers and coordinators.
- Act as ETO focal point for staff and interns, including access for new staff, account terminations and management of ETO shared user accounts.
- Ensure that program staff are aware of Quarterly ETO Release Updates
- Other duties as assigned.
- University undergraduate degree required, preferably in Social Sciences, Information Systems, or related field (relevant experience may substitute for required degree).
- Experience with social service case management or program management software, client relationship management, relational databases, or other information systems for client management.
- Excellent computer skills are required, especially MS Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions fully and precisely are essential
- Ability to quickly learn information systems including IRIS, ETO, Integra, etc.
- Solid organizational skills: work productively and accurately while under pressure in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent communications skills, including English fluency (written and verbal)
- Flexible work attitude: ability to work in a team and independently, and meet unexpected demands
Experience with ETO system is a plus
- Experience with Office of Refugee Resettlement funded programs is a plus
- A combination of standard office environment and remote work to perform the above outlined responsibilities.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires candidates who are selected for interview to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Posted pay ranges apply to US-based candidates. Ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, internal equity, and budget. Exact offers are calibrated by work location, individual candidate experience and skills relative to the defined job requirements.
Remote Seasonal Contact Center Rep - Part Time - NCREI$15.30 - $17.00 an hourPart-timeDay shift +2What's cool about this job Imagine sharing your passion for the outdoors and helping provide guidance, knowledge and authentic experiences to our14 minute agoShareRemote in North Carolina
Benefit Marketing Analyst - RemoteOneDigitalEstimated $61.8K - $78.2K a yearFull-timeAre you looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that’s making a bigger impact on the1 hour agoShareRemote
Chemical Production OperatorallnexUp to $38 an hour8 hour shift +1At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior1 hour agoShareEast Saint Louis, IL
Researcher 5 - Vascular/Brain Aging and Alzheimer’s DiseaseUniversity of MinnesotaFull-timeAbout the Job: How lipids and lipoproteins contribute to vascular and brain aging and Alzheimer’s disease (AD) is unclear. We have a Researcher 5 or higher3 hour agoShareMinneapolis, MN
Operations Specialist - Contract/TempRupa HealthEstimated $33.2K - $42K a yearFull-time +28 hour shiftHi! I'm Sabrina, Head of Order Operations at Rupa! I'm looking for another scrappy hustler of a human to join our Order Ops team and become part of the mitochondria that3 hour agoShareRemote