Design Rule Definition Component Design Engineer
As a member of the Design Rule Definition Group in Technology Development Group (TMG) /Logic Technology Development (LTD) /Advanced Design (AD), you will be at the forefront of co-optimizing Intel's state-of-the-art process technology with diverse design needs to enable best-in-class products in data-centric world. AD serves as the design interface with the process development team, working out key design/process interactions for all new Intel processes. You will be responsible for defining, analyzing and driving Intel's logic design rules in robust and efficient manner.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Work with process, device, EDA vendors and design teams to co-optimize the process technology and layout design rules to enable TD technology certification vehicle as well as products.
- Analyze, develop and drive new methodologies, experiments and test structures on silicon to represent critical product patterns for faster yield learning.
- Analyze cross-technology design rules to achieve maximum reuse.
- Analyze, identify and drive key enabling capabilities for faster design cycle time.
- Develop methodologies to achieve consistency and efficiency in design rule definition process as well as testing methodology.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
This is an entry level position and compensation will be given accordingly
- Candidate must possess a Master's or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering or in a Physical Science.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in one or more of the following:
- Module Process development and/or process integration- Technology design rules interactions
- Digital, high speed VLSI design
- Physical design fill and layout completion or full chip integration
- One or more of the following key areas: semiconductor device physics, patterning, layout manipulation, data mining and machine learning.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in the following
- UNIX/Linux platforms.
- Complex problems using computer algorithms and programming techniques.
- Layout manipulation and analysis method.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Project ManageriniTECHJob details Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description iniTECH is a rapidly growing engineering firm that works with groups16 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Facilities ManagerFYZICAL Palm Beach$60,000 - $85,000 a yearJob details Salary $60,000 - $85,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Full Time In-house Facilities Manager We are looking for the right individual16 hour agoShareWest Palm Beach, FL 33417
1822 Administrative Analyst (Contracts) - Department of Homelessness and Supportive HousingCity and County of San Francisco$89,726 - $109,070 a yearJob details Salary $89,726 - $109,070 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Company Description Who We Are Through the provision of coordinated,18 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA
Project AdministratorBonaventure Realty GroupJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Founded in 1999, Bonaventure is a private equity real estate company headquartered in Alexandria, VA.18 hour agoShareRichmond, VA+1 location
Assistant Professor and CuratorColorado State University$92,000 - $102,000 a yearJob details Salary $92,000 - $102,000 a year Job Type Full-time Part-time Tenure track Full Job Description Position Location Fort Collins, CO Posting Number18 hour agoShareFort Collins, CO