A clean kitchen is a happy kitchen!
What you will get to do as a Dishwasher/Utility at Brightview?
You'll wash and clean equipment and supplies so well that they will sparkle!
- Let your positive attitude shine like the kitchen while washing and sanitizing.
- Help clear and reset tables in the dining room.
Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and energy that we love!
- We can tell you take pride in your work.
- You work at a steady pace so that everyone has the clean supplies that they need.
What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per week.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Busser, Bus Person, Sanitation, Utility, Kitchen
We are honored that Brightview Senior Living has been recognized as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!!
We're in the top 100 across all industries, and all companies no matter how large or small...and we're the ONLY Senior Living company on the prestigious list!
- We are as dedicated to you as you are to our residents. We believe in putting people first.
- We offer a diverse workplace with on the job training and growth opportunities for everyone.
- Our vibrant communities are a fun place to work!
- We embrace a genuine commitment to STARS - our core values of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success.
Brightview Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood known as Wellspring Village. We currently operate over 40 communities in 8 states and continue to grow!We are proud to share, through various efforts, that nearly all of our associates are fully vaccinated reducing the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19. To this end, we will require any new associate be vaccinated in the proper timeframe and receive a booster if required by state mandate. Vaccines are free with no out of pocket expense to the associate and accommodations for medical and religious exemptions will be reviewed.
Assistant Controller - FERC Entities or JurisdictionsNATIONAL GRID CO USA (NE POWER)$167,000 - $196,000 a yearFull-timeAbout us Every day we deliver safe and secure energy to homes, communities, and businesses. We are there when people need us the most. We connect people to18 hour agoShareBrooklyn, NY
Operations CoordinatorDisney Theatrical GroupEstimated $71.4K - $90.4K a yearIt’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s20 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Part Time JobsWegmans Food Markets$14.00 - $14.50 an hourPart-timeAt Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores, assistance1 day agoShareMalvern, PA 19355+13 locations
Crew MemberPollo CamperoJob Description: Knowledge of proper safe handling techniques for all food or chemicals used Anticipates kitchen member needs by constantly evaluating environment1 day agoShareNew York, NY 10018 (Garment District area)
Dishwasher (Studio City)Tender GreensUp to $20 an hourFull-time +1Monday to Friday +5Walk-ins welcomed!! Virtual/phone interviews available upon request! Schedule your interview today! www.tendergreens.com/careers We’re looking for Team Members2 day agoShareStudio City, CA 91604