Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Employer of Choice:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us. At Four Seasons, our company values are much more than a program or a policy; they define who we are and inform the decisions we make. The company's guiding principle is the Golden Rule, and as such Four Seasons strives to have a long-lasting, positive influence on the communities where we operate and on the people we employ and serve around the world.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail:
At the foot of Vail Mountain, you'll find Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, a contemporary landmark luxury hotel graced with European flair. Outside, peaked roofs draw their inspiration from the Gore mountain range, while inside, a light-filled ambience beckons. Nearby, alpine trails await.
Located in the heart of Vail Village, the Resort offers 121 spacious, well-appointed guest rooms and suites; an award winning full-service spa; a renowned mountain steakhouse, Flame; and a lively food and cocktail hotspot, The Remedy.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to provide exceptional service. Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential. Passionate Four Seasons professionals ensure that every experience is unlike another, and every guest is the most important person in the room.
Door Attendant - Full-Time / Regular:
- Greets guests who arrive by private car, taxi, or limo by opening their car door and welcoming them to the hotel. Assists guests descending from cars. Issues appropriate valet parking ticket to guests who want car parked. Gives verbal greeting to guests arriving on foot. Opens hotel doors for all guests.
- Unloads guest luggage from car, tags it and issues claim tickets to the guest. Directs hotel guests to the Front Desk for check-in. Transfers luggage to the Bell Staff.
- Assures the smooth flow of traffic on the drive by directing guest cars and taxis to the appropriate positions and directing valet parkers to park cars.
- Provides guests with directions, recommendations, and information about the city and its attractions. Hails taxis as needed. Loads luggage in car for departing guests.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, etc.
- Greets all guests passing through Front Door and offers them assistance.
- Complies with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Provides a high level of cleanliness on the driveway and hotel entrance.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Bell Staff and Valet Parking Staff
What You Can Expect:
- Wage is: $14.49 / Hour plus gratuities.
- Be yourself and become a member of a work family that cares about you and invests in your development.
- Master your craft here and abroad! Seasonal “Task Force” opportunities are available.
- Employee engagement at all levels; Where your thoughts and ideas are not only heard but actioned.
- Market-leading pay and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Plan).
- Discounted and Complimentary travel programs around the World! Culinary, retail and wellness experiences at special rates.
- Shift meals prepared by our culinary staff.
- In-house dry cleaning of provided uniforms.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, visit us:
- We Are Four Seasons Video
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdfFour Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Housekeeper / Room Attendant (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM); ($14 - $15)TPI Hospitality$14 - $15 an hourStaybridge Suites - Naples, FL Full-Time Hours: 9am to 5pm Salary: $14 to $15 Be appreciated! TPI Hospitality, Minnesota’s largest and most respected hospitality2 hour agoShareNaples, FL 34103
Extra Room AttendantEstimated $24.4K - $31K a yearAbout Us Do you see yourself as an Extra Room Attendant? This is an on-call position, meaning you will be called whenever work is available. What's your passion?3 hour agoShareNew York, NY+9 locations
HousekeeperBrightview Senior LivingEstimated $25.6K - $32.4K a yearDo you love to organize and maintain a clean living space? Then we want you to join our team! What you will get to do as a Housekeeper at Brightview? Provide11 hour agoShareCatonsville, MD 21228+18 locations
Spanish Customer Service Full Time - NewMelaleuca, Inc.Company Profile : At Melaleuca, our mission is ' to enhance the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals'. Everything we accomplish is done12 hour agoShareIdaho Falls, ID 83402+3 locations
Dishwasher - Luminarias RestaurantLuminarias Restaurant$16 - $19 an hourWe are looking for motivated Dishwashers to join our thriving team! This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door in one of LA's most historical locations. If12 hour agoShareMonterey Park, CA 91754