Evening PT Warehouse Position- $15/hr
Job details Salary $15 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description
Rocky Mountain is hiring new Team Members to join our Warehouse Operations and Logistics Teams.
For over 35 years, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has grown to become one of the world's largest providers for power-sport enthusiasts including having the largest selection of riding gear and parts available. Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is not just a distributor, we are also gear testers, product developers, manufacturers of off-road parts/components, and one of the motorsports industries leading resources for instruction and demonstration.
There has never been a better time to start your career with ROCKY MOUNTAIN ATV/MC! In 2021 Rocky Mountain ATV/MC became a 100% Employee-Owned Organization. Come join us as an Employee-Owner and work with the best in a fast paced, exciting industry! Do you love motorsports? Do you want to work for a company with a fun and rewarding environment? Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is that company, we are comprised of motorsports enthusiasts just like you. We currently have amazing opportunities for dynamic and dependable individuals who want to share their passion and experience.
As a colleague at Rocky Mountain, you can enjoy benefits and perks including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Competitive compensation with regular bonuses
- Excellent tuition reimbursement, graduation bonus and ZERO interest education loans for all employees
- Delicious onsite cafeterias with subsidized meals
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- PTO and holiday pay
- Wellness programs and onsite gym
- Motorsport and wellness race and participation reimbursements
- Generous employee discount on thousands of products
- Career advancement, professional development, and opportunities to grow
- Flexible schedules and a wide variety of shifts
Warehouse Operations and Logistics Team Members:
- Pick, package, and ship (domestic and international) the greatest products throughout the world.
- Use independent judgment and decision making to ensure operations and quality of service are met.
- Collaborate and work with amazing team members to make sure products are received, inventoried, and distributed to meet high-speed delivery expectations.
- Provide material handling, packaging, and distribution of products.
- Perform inventory control procedures including monitoring and maintain optimal storage/inventory efficiency.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, committing to a workplace of teamwork, dignity, and respect.
- Previous experience in a warehouse or distribution center environment is desired but not necessary. Rocky Mountain is committed to providing training and development for all employees to build their professional experience and capabilities.
- Ability to understand, read, and/or comprehend instructions and directions including different numbers and specifications.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours.
- Be a collaborative team player who is willing to work with others and independently.
- Strong work ethic focused on commitment, pride of work, quality, desire to learn, and dependability.
Position performance will require the regular physical ability to walk and function in elevation changes means of self-propulsion to include steps, ladders, and varied walking and working surfaces. Ability to negotiate warehouse work areas in a safe manner and behavior. Vision abilities specific to the position will include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus. Performing in this role will require the use of hands to use and handle tools, objects, materials, and controls. Performance requires the frequent ability to sit, talk, hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee may have to lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
Rocky Mountain ATV/MC is proud to be a company of inclusion, belonging, and fairness. We rely on our colleagues to collaborate, have a voice, and perspective. We embrace everyone and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, veteran status, or genetic information or any other category protected under applicable law.
Veterinary Office ReceptionistCentre Animal Hospital$14.00 - $14.50 an hourJob details Salary $14.00 - $14.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Reception: 248 minute agoShareState College, PA 16801
Office AssistantEasy Road Moving & Storage$500 - $700 a weekJob details Salary $500 - $700 a week Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or48 minute agoShareMiami Gardens, FL 33169
Administrative AssistantLand of Goods Vocational ConsultingFrom $13.50 an hourJob details Salary From $13.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school48 minute agoShareRemote
Medical Office RepresentativeCommonSpirit HealthOverview For more than 70 years, Mercy Medical Center Redding has offered comprehensive health care in the North State, providing acute care and a full range of medical14 hour agoShareSan Francisco, CA
Packing/Shipping (Large) 10AM - 7PM M-FMSC Industrial SupplyBuild a better career with MSC. Serving customer and community starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That is precisely what we have at MSC14 hour agoShareReno, NV