FT - Sales Specialist Appliances - Day
FT - Sales Specialist Appliances - Day
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Sales Specialist Appliances, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, eager to understand the customer’s specific needs in order to pair the best products and service offerings in support of their project.
• Ensuring displayed merchandise reflects our high standards of showroom readiness, operates as intended during demonstrations, and is up to date, accurately mirroring the manufacturers current product offering.
• Engaging in safe work practices including the proper operation of store equipment.
The Sales Specialist Appliances serves as an expert, explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers, with the goal of closing a sale. This associate provides exceptional consultative services to customers and confirms their needs are met before leaving the store. The Sales Specialist Appliances is also responsible for executing orders and projects in their area of focus.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year of external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe's retail experience.
• 1 year of experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including Special Order Sales.
• 2 years of experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans.
• 2 years of experience in providing customer service including identifying and resolving customer complaints, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
• 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, or installs.
• 1 year of experience promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans.
• 2 years of experience in a sales environment with required sales goals or metrics.
• 1 year of employment with Lowe's as a Sales Specialist.
• 1 year of experience selling appliances.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Line of Business
Employment Type I
Employment Type II
Stores - Day Shift (United States of America)
281 Carpenters Cove Lane
LWS_USA_Market - 0832
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Delivery Driver (Amazon Packages) Full Time, Benefits, PTO, $17.50 hrAmazon DSPJob details Salary $17.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Empire Logistics is excited to announce that we are hiring drivers to join09-05-2022ShareCincinnati, OH 45204+6 locations
Make up to $40/hour at Parachute - Corsicana, TXParachute Plasma Donation - Corsicana, TXJob details Salary $25 - $40 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description What is Parachute? Parachute is a brand new plasma donation center in Corsicana,09-05-2022ShareCorsicana, TX 75110
Class A CDL DriverWAYS INCJob details Salary From $300 a day Job Type Full-time Qualifications Driving: 3 years (Required) CDL A (Required) US work authorization (Preferred) Full Job09-05-2022SharePerris, CA
AT&T Customer Service Representative (FT)ALLUREMKTG.COMJob details Salary $500 - $1,200 a week Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Allure Marketing is a well-established company that has a great culture09-05-2022ShareWichita, KS+1 location
Cashier and BaristaAmara Drink INCJob details Salary $15 - $17 an hour Job Type Part-time Qualifications Guest services: 1 year (Preferred) Barista experience: 1 year (Preferred) Day Shift09-05-2022ShareNew Rochelle, NY 10801