Front End Engineer
Job details Salary $60,000 - $130,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events. We’re proud to offer you choice and flexibility.
Primary job responsibilities are to integrate with several data sources and provide frontend improvements in CMS for applications built on the Digital acceleration Platform. Implement responsive design
- Develop and deploy new features to the CMS to support and manage mobile apps' features
- Work closely with Project Managers on a daily basis to deliver projects on time in a fast paced agile environment
- Implement code based on technical specifications provided through Functional Design Documents and/or Jira tickets
- Participate in code reviews with other developers
- Communicate effectively across teams and departments
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or in lieu of a Bachelor Degree, a High School Diploma / GED and a minimum of 6 years of experience with HTML, CSS, JS etc and Source Control git
- 3+ years’ experience with HTML, CSS, JS etc and Source Control git
- 1+ years’ experience using common frontend frameworks (Angular, Vue or React)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience using data-flow applications (Redux) and using package bundlers (Webpack, BabelJS, Gulp, Browserify, etc)
- 1+ years’ experience with Python or relevant programming experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to problem solve
- Streaming Systems such as Kafka
- Devops (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with high traffic server side infrastructure
- TDD and CI/CD
- Databases ( SQL and NoSQL )
- Experience with back-end runtime environment (NodeJS)
- Mobile development (React Native)
- Familiarity using CSS preprocessors (SCSS, SASS, etc) and design systems
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 60,000.00 - 130,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Grade / Level: 9
Job Family Group:Information Technology
Cashier/Morning, and Weekend Shift: Part Time, Full TimePlaza Extra EastFrom $12 an hourCashier Team Member (Front End Service) Provides support as a member of the Front-End team to assist customers during the check-out process, performing all cash47 minute agoShareChristiansted, VI 00820
BMV Customer Service RepresentativeIndiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles$15 an hourWork for Indiana⠀⠀⠀ Grow your career with the State of Indiana! With more than 50 executive branch agencies, the State of Indiana is a diverse56 minute agoShareWinchester, IN 47394
Counter Sales RepresentativeFergusonFrom $21 an hourJob Description: Ferguson is North America’s leading value-added distributor across residential, non-residential, new construction and repair, maintenance,1 hour agoShareClackamas, OR+38 locations
Front of House Team MemberVillage Juice & Kitchen CharlotteUp to $18 an hourVillage Juice & Kitchen Co. is a place where you will find opportunity, be challenged, and have the ability to grow with a thriving new dining concept. We work hard2 hour agoShareCharlotte, NC 28206
Data Entry Clerk/Office AssistantSierra Pallet$18 an hourSierra Pallet has an opening for a Data Entry/File Clerk. This position is part time at 20 hours per week, we offer a flexible schedule, and we have weekly pay! Sierra2 hour agoShareReno, NV 89506