General Laborer - Kaukauna, WI
We are seeking General Laborers at our Thilmany Mill in Kaukauna . This is an entry level paper mill or pulp mill laborer position. General Laborer provide support to multiple departments by performing physical labor tasks such as assisting and/or operating paper mill equipment, including a variety of material handling equipment and tools, obtaining supplies for operators, performing general clean up around paper machines and other moving equipment. Wage starts at $18.90 for a 120-calendar day probationary period and then moves to a starting wage of over $20.75 or $21.20 per hour!
- Must follow Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s manufacturing and hygiene processes, procedures and policies, as applicable to the position’s areas of responsibility, in order to meet and maintain the safety, quality, and regulatory compliance requirements for each grade of paper.
- Responsible for obtaining needed supplies.
- Assist equipment operators as required.
- General cleanup around paper machines and other moving equipment.
- Work schedule (depending on department) will be rotating 8-hour shifts seven days a week on a southern swing rotation or a 12-hour rotating 2-2-3 shift schedule. We are currently seeking people for both schedules.
- No straight shift schedules.
- Overtime required.
- Perform heavy work, defined as lifting 100 lb. maximum with help, with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Perform work while wearing a supplied air respirator, dependent on department.
- Work around fast-moving machinery.
- Work at heights.
- Drive a lift-truck type vehicle.
- Work in a hot and humid environment.
Education, Technical Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- High school diploma or GED required
- Production or manufacturing experience preferred
- Previous shift work experience preferred
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Previous military or farm experience a plus
We offer an industry leading compensation and benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision, company provided life insurance and short-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(K) plan with company match. We also offer a gainshare program, educational assistance, fitness center and Weight Watcher’s membership reimbursement, and an employee referral reward program. Our facilities are located in communities boasting an excellent quality of life with outstanding educational, recreational, and cultural opportunities.
Become part of the team! Equal Opportunity Employer (m/f/d/v/so)
Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to its customers. Our mission is to expand the role of fiber-based solutions for sustainable everyday life. Our offerings include filter materials, release liners, food and beverage processing materials, decor papers, abrasive and tape backings, electrotechnical paper, glass fiber materials, medical fiber materials and solutions for diagnostics as well as a range of specialty papers for industrial and consumer end-uses.
Our annual net sales are about EUR 3 billion and we employ some 8,000 people. The Ahlstrom-Munksjö share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki and Stockholm.
Manager in Training- Starting at $15.70-$19.65/hrMister Car WashJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: Working at Mister Car Wash is all about opportunity—to inspire a team, build relationships with16 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77055+12 locations
Administrative AssistantThe Geneva FoundationJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: The role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide administrative support to The Geneva16 hour agoShareUnited States
Customer Service RepresentativeLincoln Military HousingJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: Lincoln Military Housing – A company for Growth and Opportunity! Lincoln Military Housing was16 hour agoShareOceanside, CA 92058+9 locations
Event and Scheduling Manager - Penn EngineeringUniversity of PennsylvaniaJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description University Overview The University of Pennsylvania, the largest private employer in Philadelphia, is a16 hour agoSharePhiladelphia, PA 19104
Pharmacy Technician in TrainingRite AidJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Pharmacy Technician in-Training Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your16 hour agoShareOntario, OR 97914