Group Product Manager, Data and Messaging Operations
Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we're so much more than our platform. Although we've recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you'll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune's Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune's Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You'll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
This Product Leadership role supports the Data and Messaging Operations Product Teams in Braze's Base Product Division.
Braze Base Product Teams:
- Operate at a high scale in an exciting technology environment
- Work on a wide variety of cutting-edge projects; build UIs that are used to reach billions of end users, streamline product adoption, and explore emerging tech
- Focus on impact, quality and positive team health
- Demonstrate the Base Product Operating Principles
- Our work is transparent and accessible
- We focus on impact
- We are challenged in a safe environment
- We bias towards action, iteration and discovering the truth
- We use essential operational consistency to empower teams
- We support individual growth
Data and Messaging Operations Teams:
- Enable Braze clients to create, scale and maintain an efficient and effective technology ecosystem
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve Braze's Data Ingestion and Message Sending Infrastructure
- Make it easy for Braze clients Partners and Internal Product Teams to access and use their data for:
- Effective best practices
- Cutting edge customer experiences
- Own product areas like APIs, Core Data Objects, Message Sending Pipeline Quality/Observability and Connected Content
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Empower Teams to deliver impactful work efficiently and excellently
- Hire, manage, and grow a team of Product Managers
- Partner with engineering, design, user research and analytics counterparts to continuously improve pod operational structure
- Enable teams to deliver value at a high velocity
- Demonstrates mastery of Base Product's Operating Principles
- Build cross-team and cross-division relationships and identify opportunities to accelerate the strategic and operational progress of multiple Braze product teams
Maximize long-term value for Braze and Braze's Clients/Partners
- Deeply understand our customers, market, and technology environment
- Enable teams to deeply understand business, market and customer needs
- Set and clearly communicate pod strategic business goals and context
- Support the creation of data driven roadmaps that execute against pod goals
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts to measure and optimize strategic progress
WHO YOU ARE:
- 6+ years of full-time Product Management work experience
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS product
- Experience PMing technologist tools (APIs, Observability)
- 2+ years of experience managing Product Managers
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Comfortable taking risks and making tough decisions
- Proactive and disciplined self-starter with an innate curiosity for learning and trying new things
- Experience making decisions based on quantitative data
- Growth Mindset
- Experience working on a marketing team
- Experience working on an engineering or data team
- Marketing technology experience
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $184,000 and $261,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $230,000 and $275,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we've got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA"), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act ("CPRA") which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
Regional Knowledge Management, Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation (KLM) Officer - AfricaProject HOPEFrom $56,000 a yearRegional Knowledge Management, Learning and Monitoring and Evaluation (KLM) Officer - Africa, Global Health Location: Africa Region (in a country where Project HOPE7 minute agoShareUnited States
Front DeskMarriott International, Inc$16.50 an hourFull-timeEvening shift +1Additional Information Pay: $16.50 per hour - $17.31 per hour, Full-Time, Weekly Pay, Morning Shift, Evening Shift Job Number 23020179 Job Category Rooms & Guest8 minute agoShareCreve Coeur, MO 63141
Production SpecilaistEF Explore AmericaFull-timeJob Title: Production SpecialistDivision: EF Explore AmericaLocation: Washington, D.C.The Role When you work in operations at EF, you play a vital role in fulfilling8 minute agoShareWashington, DC 20004 (Downtown area)
EDITORIAL AND DESKTOP PUBLISHING ASSISTANT, RUSSIANUnited NationsThis position is located in the Text-Processing Unit, Russian Translation Service, Documentation Division of the Department of General Assembly and Conference57 minute agoShareNew York, NY+2 locations
Communications Lead, Data and AnalyticsServiceNowEstimated $129K - $163K a yearFull-timeCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait,57 minute agoShareRemote in Chicago, IL 60607+1 location