Health Care Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Full Job Description
About the Role:
Enjoy the convenience of training and working from home as a remote Health Care Customer Service Representative at Morley!
In this role, you'll help callers with their questions about medical benefits and health insurance. You’ll be responsible for researching, processing and resolving customer questions about insurance, benefits and quality-care issues. We’ll train you on the information you need to know about insurance plans to help ensure your success.
You'll excel in this rewarding customer service role if you're a fantastic communicator and are able to relay detailed information to customers as well as to managers and clients.
This is a full-time permanent position with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k) plan; paid vacation and holidays; and more! Have questions before you apply? Live chat with a Morley Talent Acquisition Specialist on our website during business hours! Skills for Success:
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to analyze detailed information and draw reasonable conclusions
- Availability to work shifts between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Pacific time (11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern time) Monday through Sunday
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of customer service experience
- Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana, Texas, Georgia or South Carolina resident
- High-speed internet access at home that you are able to connect to via Ethernet or landline
- Work environment within your home that is secluded from distractions
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical and prescription coverage, including free annual physicals
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Associate wellness program (participate and get up to 5% off your insurance premiums)
- Tobacco cessation coaching program
- Chronic condition management (asthma, diabetes, coronary heart disease, chronic lung disease)
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible savings account
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Teladoc: Free online access to doctors 24/7
- Registered nurse help desk: Free calls to a nurse 24/7
- 44North patient advocacy: Free 24/7 help with benefit questions, claim issue investigations and other support
- LifeKeys services: Free estate guidance (online will), identity theft prevention and more
Feel good about working in a values-based environment. Our
core values are:
- Family comes first
- Do the right thing
- Be your best self
- Save time and money by training and working from home
- Advance in your career with ongoing paid training and development opportunities (we promote from within)
We do this by leading with humility, embracing everyone, inspiring accountability, sweating the details and moving mountains (making the impossible possible) – for both our fellow Morley Family members and for the world’s leading companies that strategically partner with us.
Morley is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote an inclusive, caring and respectful work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
As part of this commitment, we ensure that candidates and associates with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in Morley. If your values align with ours, we can’t wait to meet you. Please apply now.
Morley & COVID-19 Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our Morley Family members.
In March 2020, we instituted the Morley COVID-19 Response Team, which continues to meet daily with the purpose of minimizing or eliminating our associates’ exposure to COVID-19 at our worksites and at home. This team immediately moved the majority of our associates to remote work and created policies, procedures, and preparedness and response plans to give associates peace of mind that Morley is a safe place to work.
Our Facilities team has worked tirelessly to uphold increased cleaning and disinfection standards, build safety shields to extend the height of cubicles, move workstations to keep on-site associates at least 6 feet apart, and furnish additional safety measures and supplies.
We continually look to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), OSHA, MIOSHA and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services to guide us as pandemic circumstances evolve.
As a result, we have experienced little to no spread of COVID-19 in our offices, as verified by reporting through the Saginaw County Department of Public Health. If you have questions about how COVID-19 might impact you as a Morley candidate or new hire, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via chat or at [email protected]
Next Gen Data Service Specialist IADPRelated Searches: Entry-Level, Administrative, Admin, Data Entry, Secretarial, Resume, Interview, J ADP is hiring a Data Services Specialist I Are you looking to grow28 minute agoShareMaitland, FL 32751
Cartoon Artist - 1 project/contractOhio Pro SolutionsJob details Salary $20 - $35 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description We are looking for a contractor to provide30 minute agoShareRemote
Front Desk AgentFairfield Inn & SuitesJob details Salary $12 - $13 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Microsoft Office: 130 minute agoShareIrving, TX 75062
Appointment Setters Needed - Growing Call Center (Base + Comm.)Upgrade Your Home CaliforniaJob details Salary $13 - $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Sales Experience:30 minute agoShareKerman, CA
Adult CompanionTrays Home Health Care LLCJob details Salary $14 - $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) US work3 hour agoShareBrooklyn Park, MN 55428