Homewood Suites - Portsmouth, NH
Hotel Phone Number: 603-427-5400
**** DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE HOTEL BUSINESS, THIS POSITION REQUIRES AVAILABILITY ON WEEKENDS ****
**** NO HOTEL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. TRAINING PROVIDED. ****
**** FULL BENEFITS INCLUDING COMPLIMENTARY HOTEL ROOMS ****
Cleans rooms and halls in hotels by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans guestrooms, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways.
- Sorts, counts, fold, marks, or carries linens.
- Cleans hotel according to franchise standards and within required timeframes to include but not limited to: making beds; dusting furniture; washing walls, ceiling, and woodwork; sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floor; washing windows, door panels, and sills; emptying wastebaskets, and emptying and cleaning ashtrays; cleaning and vacuuming rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies; and cleaning bathroom sink, toilet and tubs/showers stalls.
- Replenishes supplies such as bathroom necessities, drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Moves furniture, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets to ensure compliance with franchise requirements.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Stocks, organizes, and maintains housekeeping carts and equipment.
- Greets guests in warm, friendly manner.
- Ensures key control and security policies to maintain the guests privacy and security of personal belongings when working in guestrooms.
- Use all materials, chemicals and tools safely to avoid injury, waste, unnecessary damage or accidents.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
TRAINING : At Island Hospitality, we emphasize training and constantly strive to foster a learning environment that provides clear career paths for all team members regardless of entry level into the Island organization. We provide training programs to new team members and ensure that our current team member training is an on-going and continuous process.
BENEFITS PACKAGE : Island Hospitality offers team members an industry competitive benefits package that helps to ensure that your career can grow with Island Hospitality. We know the hospitality business is about people - including you! Our benefits include the following:
- 401 (k) Plan
- Career Path Planning
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Nationwide Hotel Benefits (Discounts and Freebies)
- Paid Holidays & Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Short Term Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hilton, Homewood, Portsmouth, Cleaning, Mopping, Marriott, Hotels, Dover, Somersworth, Exeter, Newmarket, Eliot, Kittery, making beds
Housekeeper / Room Attendant (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM); ($14 - $15)TPI Hospitality$14 - $15 an hourStaybridge Suites - Naples, FL Full-Time Hours: 9am to 5pm Salary: $14 to $15 Be appreciated! TPI Hospitality, Minnesota’s largest and most respected hospitality1 hour agoShareNaples, FL 34103
HousekeeperHawkeye HospitalityEstimated $25.6K - $32.4K a yearHawkeye Hotels represents the highest quality, state of the art hotels that are either new or newly renovated. We take it as a matter of professional pride to exceed the2 hour agoShareMinneapolis, MN+23 locations
Housekeeper- Ritz CarltonMasterCorp Inc.From $18.50 an hourOverview: Kick-off your hospitality career with MasterCorp, the industry leader in housekeeping and hospitality services! Join an amazing team of hard-working,2 hour agoShareTruckee, CA 96161+79 locations
HousekeeperNichols Hill Partners, LLCFrom $30 an hourNichols Hill Partners seeks an experienced housekeeper to care for the homes of its CEO in NYC and Connecticut. When in NYC, the position requires regular availability2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10019
Housekeeper, As Needed, NightsMercyEstimated $22.1K - $27.9K a yearWe're a Little Different Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service. At Mercy, we believe in8 hour agoShareFort Smith, AR 72903+24 locations