Job details Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 2 Full Job Description
Link To VR is experiencing continued growth due to the many technological advancements within the XR Industry. From hosting live virtual reality events for Fortune 100 companies, to developing transformative augmented reality applications, our team is helping to define the new and inspiring age of spatial computing!
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented IT Assistant to join our team! This position requires light work, such as troubleshooting hardware and software issues, maintaining current servers and networks, and all around basic support. You’ll also be given the opportunity to learn about, and help deploy, spatial computing and VR/AR related projects. This is a mid-level position with opportunity for growth. XR Experience not required (See comments for CEO below).
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or remotely
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with project managers and team to maximize productivity
- Research and Development for VR/AR projects
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate objectives with internal team and clientele
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Complete any necessary administrative support tasks
- Familiarity with current technologies for general IT support
- Experience working with G Suite, Microsoft office, and other similar software
- Positive attitude & people person
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to multitask
- Strong written communication & organizational skills
- Proven relationship-building skills
- Ability to work remotely and in-person, (both)
- Not afraid to take initiative, self-motivator
- Excellent team-centric mindset
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to work from home and at East Longmeadow, MA office required
If you enjoy working in a team-centric environment with an exceptional group of individuals and have the above skill set, let us know!
We’d love to welcome you to our growing team!
A message from our Founder and CEO, Edward Zemba
Thank you for giving Link To VR consideration as you review your options for professional advancement.
As a fast growing XR agency, we are seeking energetic, driven individuals to join our team-centric environment. We recognize that XR is a new field, and as a result, regularly hire candidates with little to no experience in spatial computing. What we require is a commitment to continued learning and a desire to consistently exceeding client expectations.
This is an ideal opportunity to dive into a new industry which is growing exponentially and will offer tremendous opportunity to all who are a part of it in the years ahead. To assist those new to XR, we offer training, guidance and virtual onboarding sessions .
Our positions offer a hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely and out of our East Longmeadow office. Occasionally, you will be asked to travel to our Boston office for in-person, client and team meetings.
The world of XR is expanding rapidly. We need the right people to help us reimagine the possible and define this exciting future. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Hybrid working conditions ideal due to Covid-19
- Tell us in a few sentences why you believe you would be a good fit for this position.
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
- Rate your proficiency level with Google Suite. (1 - 10)
- Rate your proficiency level with Microsoft Office. (1 - 10)
- Rate your proficiency level with Premier Pro: (1 - 10)
- Rate your proficiency level when it comes to troubleshooting general IT challenges. (1 - 10)
- Do you have reliable transportation to East Longmeadow, MA?
- Are you able to work remotely from home AND from an office in East Longmeadow, MA? (Both will be required for the position.)
- Will you need to relocate in order to commute to our East Longmeadow, MA office?
- Available Start Date:
- Please list any additional software proficiencies, or general skills you feel would bring value to our team. Thank you!
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Wedding Photographer’s AssistantLAD PhotographyJob details Salary $100 - $200 a day Job Type Part-time Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job09-05-2022ShareMaine
Caregiver/personal assistant'sDon Christensen-IRISJob details Salary Up to $16.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Day Shift (Preferred) Driver's License09-05-2022ShareWebster, WI 54893
Administrative Assistant (Part-time)New Hope Historic SocietyJob details Salary From $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job Description Company description The08-05-2022ShareNew Hope, PA 18938
Office Assistant and estimatorSebastian MovingJob details Salary $25,045 - $48,880 a year Job Type Full-time Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Customer service: 1 year (Preferred) Full Job08-05-2022ShareOrlando, FL 32810
HSR-Health and Science Representative PCT VAC Tampa, FLPfizerJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Role Summary All over the world, Pfizer colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop08-05-2022ShareRemote in Tampa, FL