Insurance Sales Agent - Shreveport, LA
Role: Insurance Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay: Commission Based ï¿½ We pay for performance! Successful first year agents average pay of nearly $38K in their first year with the second year pay growing to an average of nearly $47K. Top agents earn over $53K in their first year with that growing to over $68K in their second year.
Benefits: Group Life Insurance, Major Medical, Dental, Short-term; Long-term disability, Retirement Plan, 401(k), Paid Vacation, Educational Reimbursement. Superior performance is recognized through numerous awards, prizes, and trips!
Are you passionate about serving the under-served? This career could be for you!
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company located in Chicago, IL. We are firmly committed to servicing the insurance needs of modest-income families. As a home service family of companies, we are dedicated to frequent personal contact with our customers for premium collection and other service needs.
Agents are each assigned a territory (called an agency) with an established book of in-force business.
Day to day activities include:
- Conducting interviews, recommending products, closing sales, and using our Family Security Selling System
- Continuously prospecting for sales opportunities
- Collecting premiums from policyholders, based on a pre-arranged schedule
- Responding promptly to policyholder service requests such as beneficiary changes, claims, loans, etc
- Keeping records, accounting for money collected, and processing paperwork
Our agents are each expected to:
- Increase the agency size
- Build good working relationships with customers
- Devote whatever time is necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position
- Commit to ongoing development of knowledge and skills
- Extensive on-the-job training allows new agents to earn a paycheck while learning their profession.
- Licensing ï¿½ Various state licenses are required to sell or service insurance products. Our companies provide assistance and guidance to those who are preparing to sit for licensing exams.
- Basic Training ï¿½ During the first 26 weeks, new agents complete a basic development program that includes self-study, classroom time, role-play, and extensive fieldwork.
The opportunity to become a successful agent is an opportunity to build a better life. Among the rewards are:
- An established business ï¿½ New agents pay nothing for an established agency, which has a built-in clientele of loyal policyholders
- Pay for performance ï¿½ A chance to write their own paycheck with increasing income opportunity as skills and knowledge grow
- Job stability ï¿½ Employment in a field where there is an increasing need of qualified professionals
- Prestige ï¿½ Recognition in the community as a respected professional
- Advancement ï¿½ The potential for future promotion to a management position
- Personal Satisfaction ï¿½ Knowing that they are doing meaningful work when they help others protect the people they love and the things they own
Opportunity is knocking. Donï¿½t let it pass you by!
Need help? Contact our Success Center at 877-355-3007. PandoLogic. Category: Insurance, Keywords: Insurance Sales Agent0 - 0Full-Time
Veterinary Office ReceptionistCentre Animal Hospital$14.00 - $14.50 an hourJob details Salary $14.00 - $14.50 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Reception: 21 hour agoShareState College, PA 16801
UO Sales Associate - the Oaks, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360Urban OutfittersAt UO, we are passionate, creative, and entrepreneurial. We are dedicated to inspiring customers through a unique combination of product, creativity, and cultural15 hour agoShareThousand Oaks, CA
Dental Lab General Manager - Salary + BonusesGlidewell DentalDENTAL LAB GENERAL MANAGER - Glidewell Dental Labs Location: Memphis, TN (We will provide relocation to non-local candidates) Job Summary: The Dental Lab GM manages the15 hour agoShareMemphis, TN
Physician - Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic SurgerySuburban Health OrganizationOverview Marion General Hospital is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly-qualified BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a Hospital Employed Practice. Enjoy the15 hour agoShareFort Wayne, IN
Physician - Cardiac Surgery - Cardiovascular Surgery - Practice Opportunity - Cardiovascular Surgery - Madisonville, KYBaptist HealthBaptist Health Medical Group is seeking aï¿½ BC/BE fellowship trained cardiovascular surgeon, to join our team of physicians at Baptist Health15 hour agoShareMadisonville, KY