Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
The Investment Analyst will be responsible for performing various aspects of underwriting and due diligence for real estate transactions. Uses acquired knowledge and independent judgment to determine eligibility of investments and risks when compared to investment strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides basic analytical and marketing support to include transposing occupancy statistics reports and operating statements into underwriting model, market research and analysis, compiling and packaging collateral material, and completing acquisition opportunity searches.
- Conducts various real estate related tasks like reviewing purchase agreements, closing statements, appraisals, tax forms, surveys, lease agreements, and title documentation.
- Coordinates loan closing processes including collection of due diligence items and ordering third party reports as well as managing borrower, lender and legal counsel relationships. Acts as liaison with servicing department.
- Assists with preparing commercial real estate property underwriting based on historical financial statements, projections and market standards to determine a projected income, value and loan amount.
- Assists with coordination of portfolio insurance requirements, drafting investment memos for lender/investor presentations, property tax appeals, and financing and disposition transactions.
- Participates in ad-hoc/special projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Real Estate, Finance, or Business Administration
- Knowledge of real estate business
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including in-depth expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint) and ability to learn new applications
- Financial Analyst background or professional experience
Other Related Skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently & collaboratively.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Excellent organizational and analytical, oral and written communication skills with accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy to maintain harmonious relationships with business contacts in person and over the phone.
- Must be able to work extended hours (including nights and weekends) as needed
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Manual hand dexterity required to operate POS, copiers, and complete paperwork
This is a full-time, on premises position. We are looking for someone to work with us in our Winter Garden office. No telecommute/remote-only candidates will be considered.
Store Space offers competitive benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance with 401k matching available. We also offer paid company holidays and unlimited PTO for applicable positions.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Part-Time (30 hours) Associate Banker - Second Ave and 106th St - New York, NYJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Job details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description At JPMorgan Chase, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees and making them feel4 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Impact, Monitoring, and Evaluation (M&E) SpecialistAmerican StandardOverview: About SATO Created in 2012 with the aim to tackle the global sanitation challenge, SATO is an award-winning social business with the purpose to offer4 hour agoShareUnited States
Nomura Greentech – 2021 and 2022 Investment Banking Full-Time AnalystNOMURAJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Region Americas Division Nomura Greentech Location New York, San Francisco Program type Full5 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Customer Service RepresentativeTrustmark$17 - $20 an hourJob details Salary $17 - $20 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description For more than four decades, Trustmark Health Benefits has crafted integrated,6 hour agoShareRemote
Business AnalystCity FurnitureJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Tech Data and Analytics team. As the Business Analyst the22 hour agoShareTamarac, FL 33321