Junior Data Analyst - REMOTE
Jr Utility Data Analyst
Be part of the team which has delivered over $500 Million dollars in refunds and savings to clients, and join us as we march toward One Billion dollars!
UtiliSave is seeking qualified candidates for Junior Data Analyst position. This is a business critical hands-on role and the ideal candidate will have a record of success in a role focused on gathering data, cost analysis, analyzing complicated laws and regulations, and identifying cases, opportunities and solutions. This position interfaces directly with customers, so strong communication, presentation and client management skills are also essential. Previous familiarity with utility regulations, rates and billing is a must.
- Apply your analytical skills and general business knowledge to identify cost savings opportunities for clients.
- Using UtiliSave’s proprietary software applications, conduct financial, utility and business analysis of clients’ operations, and initiate action to obtain cost savings for clients.
- Interface with clients, utility companies, tax authorities, regulatory authorities and government agencies to obtain appropriate information to successfully implement savings opportunities.
- Match details in complex utility tariff codes against our clients’ usage and practices to identify new savings.
- Collaborate with our MIS group in implementing tools to improve our client account review process.
Preferred: 1-2 years of experience in a relevant auditing or analyst role.
- Deep knowledge of Utility tariffs in any of the States in America is a plus.
- The ability to grasp and explain technical and legal concepts and business issues is a requirement.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and the demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence decision makers, are required.
- Previous experience working with or for a regulated public utility, especially dealing with rate billing analysis and customer interaction, would be a strong plus.
- College degree with business major preferred.
- Able to independently solve problems and think creatively
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Director, Biometric Health Services OperationsHealth AdvocateEstimated $62.7K - $79.4K a yearFull-timeWhy is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need1 minute agoShareRemote
BFT - Clinical Research Coordinator for The Healthcare Transformation Lab- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking preferredMassachusetts General Hospital(MGH)Part-time +1Day shiftBFT - Clinical Research Coordinator for The Healthcare Transformation Lab- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking preferred - (3224336) General Summary The1 minute agoShareBoston, MA 02114 (West End area)
SUPPORT COORDINATOR - REMOTEPalcoEstimated $49.5K - $62.7K a yearFull-timeSUPPORT COORDINATOR Join a growing, visionary company pioneering an emerging health-care movement, empowering people to make their own choices and live1 minute agoShareRemote in United States
Voice Communications SpecialistSpaceXEstimated $70.1K - $88.8K a yearWeekend availability +1SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is1 minute agoShareCape Canaveral, FL
Intelligence Research SpecialistUS Department of State - Agency Wide$74,950 - $97,430 a yearDuties Collects, organizes, and analyzes intelligence data dealing with suspected fraudulent use of U.S. Consular issued documents. Analyzes data related to52 minute agoShareRosslyn, VA 22209 (Radnor-Ft Myer Heights area)