LEAD HOST & BRAND AMBASSADOR | PALIHOTEL SAN FRANCISCO
Paligroup is currently seeking a lead host and brand ambassador for the NEW Palihotel San Francisco location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- An individual who is friendly and has a thoughtful attitude
- An individual who greatly values our relationships with our customers
A Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of the restaurants friendliness, excellent service and high standards. The Host/Hostess also greet guests upon arrival, inform guests of their wait time, monitor a waiting list, show guests to their table and bid guests farewell as they leave.
- Greeting guests and large parties upon arrival
- Assisting clientele on the phone with reservations and other queries
- Managing OpenTable or similar reservation system
- Taking and delivering food and beverage orders when necessary
- Multi-tasking and taking on a variety of roles when needed
- Must be friendly, be a team player and communicate professionally
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace per side work guidelines issued by management
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; excellent phone manner
- Previous experience in a high volume or high profile restaurant
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Some computer literacy
- Education: High school certificate or equivalent
- Experience: Needs to have a minimum of one-year experience in a similar position
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its CEO.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.
Local Class A CDL Route Driver (Permanent/Full-Time)Labatt Food ServiceJob details Salary $65,000 - $90,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Commission by formula $65,000 - $90,000 Full Job Description Labatt Food4 hour agoShareCorpus Christi, TX 78408+3 locations
Payroll Clerk (Part Time)Marriott International, IncJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Posting Date Jan 28, 2022Job Number 22011783Job Category Finance & AccountingLocation W New Orleans -4 hour agoShareNew Orleans, LA 70130
Curator Of Animal Behavior ProgramsThe Maryland Zoo in BaltimoreJob details Job Type Internship Full Job Description General Summary: The Director of Animal Behavior is responsible for oversight of all animal behavior programs4 hour agoShareBaltimore, MD 21217
Casual Team Member-1Jo-Ann Stores, LLCJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Summary The Team Member&s responsibility first and foremost is to deliver a premium customer experience by4 hour agoShareMeridian, MS 39301100+ locations
Care Coordinator (L4), Care Support - VARAmazon.com Services LLCJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Associate’s degree or equivalent 2+ years of experience in Healthcare or medical insurance setting 2+5 hour agoShare+2 locationsRemote