LensCrafters - Sales Associate
Requisition ID: 124546
Store #: 008556 LensCrafters
LensCrafters is bringing it’s optical retail experience to Macy’s department stores in the U.S.
Macy’s and Luxottica, a world leader in eyecare, have a successful history together. Our relationship is built around a shared mission of providing customers with the highest quality products, a passion for style and a broad brand portfolio able to meet diverse consumer choices. At LensCrafters, we feel the world deserves a thoughtful and caring partner who understands that true vision care is a synergy of trusted eye care and exceptional eyewear.
LensCrafters reinforces Macy’s commitment to the health and wellness of its customers. Eye health is critical to everyone’s personal well-being, and easy in-store access to LensCrafters optometrists, personalized service and fashionable product assortment dovetail well with Macy’s strengths.
If you share our love for the customers we serve, the sense of sight, and the work we do, this is the place for you to build a rewarding career.
The Sales Associate delivers the brand value proposition – Set the standard of quality in eye care and eyewear by ensuring every patient and customer has the best experience in every LensCrafters every time. Helps establish LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community. Creates exceptional value in the lives of customers by delivering legendary customer service & perfectly crafted high quality eyewear which exceeds our customers’ expectations. Ensures customers are always happy and satisfied with their experience.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets all customers with a warm welcome. Shows urgency in providing service to customers & satisfying their needs; attracts new customers.
- Explores the needs & priorities of customers & links to store offerings, including eye exam.
- Is attentive to details, asks follow up questions for clarity, and consults with Optician as needed.
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly. Offers perfect product solutions. Demonstrates superior product knowledge; accurately describes the features & benefits of all products using the appropriate tools.
- Assists customers in selecting products. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Shows patience & courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for issues; strives to develop long-term solutions & ensures customers are satisfied.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task & demonstrates the ability to prioritize & manage time with competing priorities.
- Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Commits to delivery date and time, sets expectations for pick up, seeks feedback about experience and asks for referrals. Genuinely expresses gratitude and thanks the customer.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results on goals & competencies.
- Accurately operates associate tablet & terminal, collects proper payment & retains proper change/paperwork for all transactions.
- Presents, celebrates & educates at customer pick-up.
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
- Informs management of potential safety opportunities.
- Actively participates & contributes to store meetings and morning team huddles.
- Possesses a can-do spirit & strong drive for results; self-motivated with a desire for continual learning & improvement.
- Adheres to attendance & daily time keeping requirements.
- Adheres to all company policies & procedures.
- Sells on your feet 80%-100% of the time.
- Consistently maintains proper dress code, including name tag & associate tablet.
- Other duties may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Effective selling skills
- Familiarity with point of sale system, computers & calculators
- Embrace new technology & change
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- Customer service & retail experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email ***************@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Sacramento Nearest Secondary Market: Fairfield Job Segment: Optometry, Retail Sales, Healthcare, Retail
Records CustodianResurgent Capital ServicesEstimated $50K - $63.3K a yearFull-timeBuilding Bridges, Moving Ahead Work hard. Play hard. Breathe Easy. That’s a nutshell description of the professionals who thrive at Resurgent. Regardless of5 day agoShareGreenville, NC
Admissions Representative (Online/Remote)American Public University SystemEstimated $40K - $50.6K a yearFull-timeMonday to Friday +4Admissions RepresentativeAmerican Public University System This is an Online/Fully-Remote role. The Admissions Representative is the5 day agoShareRemote
Associate III, Materials & Order ManagementXeroxEstimated $44.1K - $55.8K a yearFull-timeCity: Nashua, Windham State/Province: Massachusetts, New Hampshire Country: United States Department: Materials & Supply Chain Date:5 day agoShareMassachusetts
Remote Sales AssistantFilm DailyEstimated $31.2K - $39.5K a yearFull-time +1Time commitment: 40 hours per week Contract term: 1 Months – Permanent Location: In our virtual/online office Bingewatch is an international media company that5 day agoShareRemote in United States
Remote Sales BookkeeperFilm DailyEstimated $40.6K - $51.4K a yearFull-time +1Time commitment: 40 hours per week Contract term: 1 Months – Permanent Location: In our virtual/online office Bingewatch is an international media company that5 day agoShareRemote in United States