Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant - Per-Diem
Physical Therapy Assistants
Kingston Center is actively seeking Licensed Physical Therapy Assistants to work Per-Diemfor our Skilled Nursing Facility in West Kingston, RI.
- Measuring & recording Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current Rhode Island State PTA License
- Nursing Home Experience preferred
Kingston Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 55-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a woodsy, residential neighborhood of Washington County, Rhode Island. Our mission at Kingston Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Kingston Center with dignity and independence. Kingston Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Front Desk AgentFairfield Inn & SuitesJob details Salary $12 - $13 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Microsoft Office: 16 minute agoShareIrving, TX 75062
Adult CompanionTrays Home Health Care LLCJob details Salary $14 - $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) US work3 hour agoShareBrooklyn Park, MN 55428
Store Cleaning AssociateMarshallsAll 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide3 hour agoShareMerriam, KS 66202
Sales Administrative AssistantStardom Employment ConsultantsJob details Salary $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) US work authorization4 hour agoShareFresno, CA 93711
Dietary AideProMedica Skilled Nursing and RehabilitationJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Description HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living,5 hour agoShareBay City, MI