Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them - we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"
* Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Wellness Nurse is responsible for our overall well being of our residents.
Work Schedule: AM or PM shift currently available!
* Assisting in training and monitoring of medication care administration
* Communication with resident support services and families
* Maintaining clinical quality assurance while leading and demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, "to champion the quality of life for all seniors" in accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents
* Graduate of approved college or school of nursing
* Maintains a current state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in home health, assisted living, hospital or long term care environment
* Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods applied to heath and wellness resident care; federal and state and local regulations
* Demonstrated knowledge of good assessment skills
* Ability to handle multiple priorities
* Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to teach and guide team members to provide quality clinical care
* Competent in organizational, time management skills
* Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
* Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
ON CALL Remote Private InvestigatorCPI LLC$20 - $25 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $25 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 5 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Private1 day agoShareRemote
WELLNESS AND MARKETING MANAGER - CHARLOTTE, NCEurestJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Posted Date: Oct 20, 2021 As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you1 day agoShareCharlotte, NC 28262
NURSING ASSISTANTS WANTED - PAID TRAININGWillis Nursing & Rehab SouthJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Non-Certified Nursing Assistants Wanted!Become A Hero Today! PAID TRAINING - FREE CERTIFICATION - WORK WHILE1 day agoShareWillis, TX 77378
Nursing Assistants Wanted! -PAID TRAINING PROGRAMWoodland Manor Nursing and RehabilitationJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Non-Certified Nursing Assistants Wanted!Become A Hero Today! PAID TRAINING - FREE CERTIFICATION - WORK WHILE1 day agoShareConroe, TX
Data Entry SpecialistABC Legal ServicesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description 10/18/2021Description Data Entry SpecialistMake a difference. Enjoy your co-workers. Be appreciated.The national1 day agoShareSeattle, WA