Lithia Motors, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA 90015
Nissan of Downtown LA
Do you like to stay busy? Multi-task? Hate to think about sitting behind a desk all day? Starting your career as a Lot Porter could be just for you.
We are part of Lithia Motors with over 180 dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.
Why Lithia? We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles for repairs.
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and support vehicle sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles to sites and locations as required.
- Thoroughly clean (wash, vacuum and polish) and maintain all vehicles.
- Install disposable covers and floor mats in vehicle interiors being serviced.
- Apply chemical protecting coating to front of vehicles and windshields.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store, showroom and lot.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Entry-Level RecruiterComcentricJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description We are seeking an Entry-Level Recruiter to join our team in Lone Tree, CO. We are one of the fastest growing2 hour agoShareLone Tree, CO 80124
Administrative AssistantInnovation Of My PeopleJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or equivalent1 day agoShareRemote
Social Media ManagerInnovation Of My PeopleJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or equivalent1 day agoShareRemote
Scientist 1 VirologyCharles River LaboratoriesFor 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family,1 day agoShareWayne, PA 19087
Event CoordinatorInnovation Of My PeopleJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or equivalent1 day agoShareRemote