Mailroom Support Agent
Job details Salary $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Company Description
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity.
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years, we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
What you’ll be doing
The Mailroom Support Agent's primary function is to process specialty mail and detect any fraudulent activity. This role requires your physical presence onsite in the Allen Experian office. This position pays $15.00/hr
- Process specialty correspondence
- Open and scan department mail
- Code mail by correspondence type and route to the appropriate department within the business unit
- Screen mail to detect fraudulent activity
- Navigate the scanning system and applications
- Perform limited maintenance on the scanning system
- Requires good organization skills and be detailed orientated
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team environment is key
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Internet, e-mail, and ability to operate office equipment
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime
- Other duties to support the business as needed
Important: Currently, Experian is in a Return-to-Office phase that requires all individuals onsite, fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
What your background looks like
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Requires 6 months to 1 year of experience in customer service-related experience
- Must be able to work an 8-hour shift anywhere from 5:30 am -9:30 pm Monday -Friday
- Must be able to successfully pass background screening which will include a criminal background check, employment verification, education verification, credit check as well as a drug screen. Reasonable accommodation is available for individuals testing positive when they have been prescribed marijuana for medical reasons, but no accommodation is available for recreational use of marijuana.
Experian offers flexible benefits that allow our employees to make choices that fit their lifestyles. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with an annual bonus target of 5%
Generous paid time off:
- You begin accruing three weeks of vacation a year starting on your first day (4.62/hours a paycheck)!!
- Five sick days each calendar year (prorated based on start date)
- 12 paid company holidays-based on company needs you might work a holiday(s)
- 401K matching (4%) and immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement, Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance, and more
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Find out what its like to work for Experian by clicking here
Part Time Handler WarehouseFedEx ExpressJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Job Requisition Number: RC514072 Category: Operations Job Family: FXE-US: Handler/Dockworker Time09-05-2022ShareAustin, TX 78719100+ locations
Line Cook/DishwasherBad Daddy's Burger BarJob details Salary $13 - $17 an hour Job Type Full-time Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred) Day Shift09-05-2022ShareHuntersville, NC 28078
Customer Service Representative Wanted Now!Mapped Out Dreams Inc.Job details Salary $750 - $900 a week Job Type Full-time Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job Description Calling all Super-Stars!09-05-2022ShareJacksonville, FL
Packaging ConsultantTricorBraunWe love your ambitious spirit If you see challenges and competitors as benchmarks to beat, we share your desire to win. Your innate drive to be the best — and09-05-2022ShareCerritos, CA 90703+5 locations
Seasonal CDL DriverTNT FIREWORKSJob details Salary $1,100 - $1,600 a week Job Type Temporary Full Job Description Please note, this position included direct-store delivery, counting and09-05-2022ShareJacksonville, FL+23 locations