Manager, Marketing Strategy
MANAGER, MARKETING STRATEGY (Assistive Care & Assistive Care State Programs focus)
Are you a hungry marketing strategist looking for the perfect blend of marketing innovation and a meaningful mission? The Manager, Marketing Strategy oversees the development and implementation of marketing programs and campaigns that support BAYADA Home Health Care’s strategic objective of being the home care provider and employer of choice. With minimal supervision, the Manager, Marketing Strategy serves as the embedded partner with our specialty practices to meet their recruiting and client acquisition goals through effective and extraordinary brand experiences and messages.
- Develops working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies, and procedures, including understanding of assigned specialty practices’ financial performance and drivers.
- Develops, owns, and executes marketing strategy for assigned specialty practices (Assistive Care/Assistive Care State Programs), including support of employee recruitment, retention, new client acquisition, strategic selling, and growth initiative goals; measures results and optimizes programs based on data.
- Applies and enhances brand and editorial standards in all marketing assets.
- Executes multichannel programs leveraging social media marketing/advertising, lead generation, content marketing, and brand management to drive conversions and measurable impact to business goals.
- Supports practice thought leadership initiatives through earned media, PR pitches, and content development such as whitepapers and infographics.
- Builds relationships with key audiences including support offices, service offices, and Marketing Division team members.
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders, creative services, and digital marketing to execute strategic marketing plans.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field.
- Prior B2B marketing, strategic selling/sales enablement, supporting a sales team or the equivalent of (new business, strategic alliances, etc.)
- Understands the company’s organizational structure, financial status, and operational goals/objectives; connects with the BAYADA culture.
- Demonstrates superior verbal and written communication skills and the interpersonal style conducive to developing marketing campaigns, messaging, and positioning.
- Ability to develop and lead campaigns and marketing programs that drive measurable results.
- Displays business acumen; uses data to drive marketing strategies and communicate program effectiveness to stakeholders.
- Possesses effective project management skills including the ability to facilitate, plan, organize, and prioritize; able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel marketing strategies, including online and offline tactics.
- Ability to design marketing plans that connect personas, channels, and messaging.
- Pushes the envelope on creative expression within advertising, sales enablement tools, content marketing, multimedia, collateral, public relations, and thought leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook); knowledge of marketing automation technologies a plus.
BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, and long-term career growth. EOE.
Front Desk AgentFairfield Inn & SuitesJob details Salary $12 - $13 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Microsoft Office: 133 minute agoShareIrving, TX 75062
Adult CompanionTrays Home Health Care LLCJob details Salary $14 - $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) US work3 hour agoShareBrooklyn Park, MN 55428
Social Media MarketerPersona Link LLC.Job details Salary $45,000 - $60,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Social media marketing: 1 year5 hour agoShareIrvine, CA 92618
Executive Assistant/Office ManagerBrand New World StudiosJob details Salary From $40,000 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Bachelor's5 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30305
Inventory AssociateWIS/RGISJob details Salary From $15 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Inventory Associate Starting Wage from $15.00 Part-Time: Paid hours depend on your12 hour agoShareGrand Prairie, TX100+ locations