Manager Recruitment - 11506
Job details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Full Job Description
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for managing the operations delivery team for a designated RPO account and is accountable for a level of service that meets and exceeds the performance, profitability, and growth expectations. The Recruitment Manager additionally serves as a liaison between the client and the recruitment team.
· Leads, coaches, mentors and develops members of the operations team consisting of team leads, recruiters, background coordinators, interview coordinators, screeners, and customer service representatives.
· Assists the Account Director in managing the relationship with client leadership and business stakeholders.
· Identifies priorities, delegates responsibilities, and allocates resources to service delivery teams according to client(s’) needs.
· Drives performance through establishing and upholding performance metrics, focusing on achieving the highest level of client satisfaction.
· Oversees and/or provides direction on the identification of performance goals, analyzing performance metrics, and assessing team member performance; provides oversight to team member development.
· Assesses financial and operational performance to ensure services are being optimally delivered according to Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Operating level agreements (OLAs), as well as internal goals and objectives.
· Manages all escalated issues and regularly meets with client(s) to review performance metrics and proactively recommends and implements related solutions as needed.
· Oversees the identification, development, and implementation of best practices in recruiting and sourcing strategies applicable to the assigned client(s).
· Partners with internal shared service teams to ensure high-quality service to the client.
· Develops innovative service delivery solutions to reduce the cost of service while maintaining high-quality standards.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum of five (5) years of experience delivering recruitment solutions. Minimum of three (3) years of experience managing a recruitment team.
Operating in an outsourced recruitment model is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
· Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
· Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of others' input, personal values, and ethics.
· Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
· Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
· Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
· Ability to develop, improve and streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
· Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
· Ability to manage conflict and demonstrate the courage to challenge organizational thinking and the status quo.
· Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
· Expert proficiency with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Import SpecialistLivingston InternationalJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Import Specialist Join Livingston, the largest customs broker in Canada and the third largest entry filer in18 hour agoShareNorfolk, VA 23510+2 locations
Product safety management for Global Product Stewardship Fabric and Home Care (F&HC)Procter & GambleJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Consumer safety and global compliance are of the utmost importance to the Company. We are looking to recruit a18 hour agoShareSaint Bernard, OH 45216
ReceptionistSwickard Shared Services (Las Vegas)Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At Swickard, we’re passionate about vehicles, and committed to providing 100% customer support and18 hour agoShareLas Vegas, NV 89144
Budtender (Part-time)Urbn LeafJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description About Us: Urbn Leaf is an innovative company recognized for shattering stereotypes and setting new standards21 hour agoShareGrover Beach, CA+4 locations
FRONT DESK / RECEPTIONGreen Man CannabisADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTION The primary function of Reception is to aid in the customer experience by greeting guests in a timely and welcoming21 hour agoShareDenver, CO 80204