Marketing and Communications Manager
Full Job Description
Workpath is a technology platform that powers on-demand, in-home healthcare services nationwide.
The Covid-era has proven that virtual healthcare is here to stay. But not all care can be provided virtually. We believe meeting patients where they are, in their home, is a perfect compliment to many healthcare companies including digital health, clinical trials, primary care and more.
Solving for this challenge is our mission at Workpath. Our solutions enable healthcare companies from digital health to clinical trials and more to add a comprehensive layer of in-home care, in-home testing, and collection services. This is the new standard of care: provide the timely care patients need, precisely when and where they need it. Put simply, Workpath makes house calls happen.
As Workpath’s Marketing and Communications Associate, you will lead our efforts to share our mission with the market and industry. You will play a vital role in helping companies directly impact the lives of patients nationwide providing the critical care they need without ever having to leave their homes. You will work directly with our Head of Growth to drive our PR, marketing and communications channels. What You'll Do:
- Deliver creative, effective paid advertising campaigns to drive awareness and demand for Workpath among our target market
- Manage and lead our email marketing initiatives while coordinating with leadership and content partners
- Work with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Design and Sales to experiment with growth initiatives
- Manage and lead Workpath’s thought leadership initiatives including coordinating leadership appearances on podcasts, events and speaking opportunities
- 2-4 years experience in a demand generating and digital communications and marketing role, ideally at a healthtech team focused on scaling
- Experience with end-to-end target customer digital journeys
- Deep understanding of how B2B healthcare solutions buyers learn about, evaluate, buy, and use platforms
- Experience managing paid social campaigns
- A deep caring for integrity and truth in marketing, being customer first in all marketing decisions
- A data driven mindset
- Familiarity with working with a marketing agency and coordinating content strategies
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment that believes in moving fast, integrity and energy
- Knowledge and experience of implementing an industry-leading, value-add weekly newsletter
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
Ro’s mission is to build a patient-centric healthcare system. We are the only healthcare company in the country to seamlessly integrate nationwide telehealth, in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare — without the need for insurance. Our vertically-integrated primary care platform was built from the ground up to power a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience for patients.
Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than eight million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro has been named a Best Place to Work in 2021 by Fortune, Inc., and Forbes, as well as Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies.
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.
CS- Compliance Specialist-Remote PositionAdvantage Credit$18 an hourJob details Salary $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications Mortgage Auditing: 2 years4 hour agoShareRemote
Amazon Marketing ExpertVoy Media$20 - $60 an hourJob details Salary $20 - $60 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Digital marketing: 2 years (Required) Amazon4 hour agoShareRemote
SuperintendentRichmond American HomesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US! At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we4 hour agoShareTucson, AZ 85706+22 locations
Customer Engagement AssociateThe Coca-Cola CompanyJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description At the Coca-Cola Company we believe the consumers are the center of our business and we’ve created a4 hour agoShareAlpharetta, GA 30009+1 location
Customer Service Associate (FT)Amazon.com$15 an hourJob details Salary $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Seasonal Full-Time Customer Service Associate. APPLY HERE4 hour agoShareKennewick, WA 99336