Master Quality Compliance Specialist
The Veritas Healthcare Solutions LLC - Remote
$45 - $47 an hour
Monitor and improve existing QMS processes to streamline and ensure compliance. Identify key process indicators, analyze and report relevant metrics for these processes to management.
- Administer the electronic Document Management System(s) to ensure efficient organization, review, approval & delivery of documents, training of all users, implementation and validation of new system or upgrades to existing system, and compliance with all applicable standards. Writes, reviews and approves Quality System documents as necessary.
- Administer the electronic training program to ensure adequate quality/regulatory training of all personnel. Works with management to define & document required quality training as part of the overall training program.
- Supports quality management by participating in other quality system processes, including audits, complaints and non-conformance. Acts as the Quality representative on cross-department and/or site teams, such as product development and design control.
- Actively participate in or facilitate audit and self-assess routine maintenance of ISO 13485 cGMP requirements. Facilitate external (ISO/FDA) audits.
- Apply established quality and engineering methods to the investigation of product and process failure. Provide technical expertise in root cause analysis and statistical techniques to identify solutions to a range of problems. Performs CAPA (Corrective Action Preventive Action) and FCA (Field Corrective Action).
- Investigates and analyzes impact of product and process failure. Use technical, compliance, product and process knowledge to assist in identifying preventative actions. Able to assure effectiveness of actions are taken to prevent reoccurrence.
- Demonstrate awareness of changes in the quality and regulatory environment. Utilize good judgment and make timely decisions which consider the facts and data at hand. Champions specific projects, knowing when to escalate to management.
- Understand and assess the impact of a change on the safety and efficacy of a software product, device, process performance, and internal/external customer expectations worldwide.
- Lead Risk Management activities. Assess internal and external risks associated with specific actions, quantify risks, seek input from others, and takes actions to limit the exposure to the business.
- Develop local strategy in alignment with the business goals and implements related tactical activities. Translates strategic needs into executable plans.
- Follow and contribute to policies and procedures. Gather data for and contribute to establishment of quality metrics for the unit. Monitor and takes corrective action for processes and systems;
- 4 year degree in a scientific or technical discipline preferred or 10+ years of experience in a related field.
- 5 or more years in a regulated environment, preferably in medical devices with excellent understating and knowledge of quality system processes.
- Working knowledge and experience with FDA, cGMPs/QSR and ISO Quality System requirements.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to organize work in a logical and thorough manner.
- Able of analyzing data to support the development of strategies to effectively manage, enhance, mitigate, and/or resolve potential issues.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills. Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Work collaboratively in group problem solving situations.
- Extrapolate meaningful and defensible conclusions from limited data using analytical methodologies, integrate complex data and identifies critical process variables.
- Demonstrates project management skills
- Highlights issues in a timely manner and presents possible resolutions. Seeks additional information when problem is beyond area of personal expertise.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing assignments and ability to effectively prioritize.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of internal/external customers and third-party vendors.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $47.00 per hour
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Remote Weekend Customer & Technical Support Specialist (part-time contract)Smile$25 an hourWho is Smile?: Smile, developer of the B2B SaaS productivity tool TextExpander, has been making people more productive for over 15 years. While returning millions of16 minute agoShareRemote
Game MasterBreakout Operations LLCJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Position Summary: The Part Time Game Master is responsible for operating the game and enhancing the guest33 minute agoShareBallwin, MO 63011
Correctional Officer - LeavenworthCoreCivicAt CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Correctional Officer who has a passion for providing the highest33 minute agoShareLeavenworth, KS 66048
Collections Specialist (Collect with Care) 2021 HiringAmerican ExpressAmerican Express has been in existence for over 167 years servicing its customers with integrity, trust, security and quality. Today, these attributes still form the34 minute agoShareSunrise, FL 33323
Staff AssistantUS Department of Agriculture$45,627 - $71,764 a yearDuties Summary This position is located in Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC) Business Center (BC), at the following FPAC Hub duty locations: Raleigh, NC;34 minute agoShareWashington, DC (Southwest Federal Center area)