Material Handler Part-Time Pm Shift Sun 6 pm to 1 AM, Mon thru Thurs 6pm to 11:30 pm Must have a valid driver's license. $ 14.08/hr
Job Requisition Number: RC248827
Job Family: FXE-US: Handler/Dockworker
Time Type: Part Time
To Provide Safe And Efficient Operation Of Equipment Used For The Movement Of Packages/Documents/Heavyweight, Dangerous Goods And Ulds. To Assist In The Buildup/Breakdown Of Pallets Containing Heavyweight Freight. To Serve As Liaison Between Company And Uld Repair Vendor, As Required.
Ability To Lift 75 Lbs. Ability To Maneuver Packages Of Any Weight Above 75Lbs. With Appropriate Equipment And/Or Assistance From Another Person. Clerical Experience Including Typing And/Or General Office Administration Duties Preferred. Good Human Relations And Communication Skills. Ability To Successfully Complete All Basic And Recurrency Training. Experience Dealing With The Movement Of Heavyweight Freight Using Forklifts, Tugs And Other Loading/Unloading Equipment Preferred. The Ability To Communicate Both Timely And Effectively In A Noisy Operations Environment, Is Required. Since Operating Motorized Conveyances Is Required In This Job, Employee Must Possess A Valid Driver'S License (See Policy 4-48).
PM Shift Sunday 6 pm to 1 AM, Monday thru Thursday 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm with Saturday and a day off during the week.
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to complete a profile or to submit responses to qualifying questions may contact Reginald Stewart at 1-866-730-1021.Please click below to learn more about your rights as an Applicant under Federal Employment Laws:
E-Verify Program Participant: FedEx Express participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only).
Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
If you are applying in Philadelphia, PA, you can click below to learn about Philadelphia's fair chance hiring law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance FedEx Express will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NEW YORK CORRECTION LAW
LICENSURE AND EMPLOYMENT OF PERSONS PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED OF ONE OR MORE CRIMINAL OFFENSES
Section 750. Definitions.
752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited.
753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption.
754. Written statement upon denial of license or employment.
§750. Definitions. For the purposes of this article, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) "Public agency" means the state or any local subdivision thereof, or any state or local department, agency, board or commission.
(2) "Private employer" means any person, company, corporation, labor organization or association which employs ten or more persons.
(3) "Direct relationship" means that the nature of criminal conduct for which the person was convicted has a direct bearing on his fitness or ability to perform one or more of the duties or responsibilities necessarily related to the license, opportunity, or job in question.
(4) "License" means any certificate, license, permit or grant of permission required by the laws of this state, its political subdivisions or instrumentalities as a condition for the lawful practice of any occupation, employment, trade, vocation, business, or profession. Provided, however, that "license" shall not, for the purposes of this article, include any license or permit to own, possess, carry, or fire any explosive, pistol, handgun, rifle, shotgun, or other firearm.
(5) "Employment" means any occupation, vocation or employment, or any form of vocational or educational training. Provided, however, that "employment" shall not, for the purposes of this article, include membership in any law enforcement agency.
§751. Applicability. The provisions of this article shall apply to any application by any person for a license or employment at any public or private employer, who has previously been convicted of one or more criminal offenses in this state or in any other jurisdiction, and to any license or employment held by any person whose conviction of one or more criminal offenses in this state or in any other jurisdiction preceded such employment or granting of a license, except where a mandatory forfeiture, disability or bar to employment is imposed by law, and has not been removed by an executive pardon, certificate of relief from disabilities or certificate of good conduct. Nothing in this article shall be construed to affect any right an employer may have with respect to an intentional misrepresentation in connection with an application for employment made by a prospective employee or previously made by a current employee.
§752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited. No application for any license or employment, and no employment or license held by an individual, to which the provisions of this article are applicable, shall be denied or acted upon adversely by reason of the individual's having been previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses, or by reason of a finding of lack of "good moral character" when such finding is based upon the fact that the individual has previously been convicted of one or more criminal offenses, unless:
(1) There is a direct relationship between one or more of the previous criminal offenses and the specific license or employment sought or held by the individual; or
(2) the issuance or continuation of the license or the granting or continuation of the employment would involve an unreasonable risk to property or to the safety or welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
§753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption. 1. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall consider the following factors:
(a) The public policy of this state, as expressed in this act, to encourage the licensure and employment of persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses.
(b) The specific duties and responsibilities necessarily related to the license or employment sought or held by the person.
(c) The bearing, if any, the criminal offense or offenses for which the person was previously convicted will have on his fitness or ability to perform one or more such duties or responsibilities.
(d) The time which has elapsed since the occurrence of the criminal offense or offenses.
(e) The age of the person at the time of occurrence of the criminal offense or offenses.
(f) The seriousness of the offense or offenses.
(g) Any information produced by the person, or produced on his behalf, in regard to his rehabilitation and good conduct.
(h) The legitimate interest of the public agency or private employer in protecting property, and the safety and welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
2. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall also give consideration to a certificate of relief from disabilities or a certificate of good conduct issued to the applicant, which certificate shall create a presumption of rehabilitation in regard to the offense or offenses specified therein.
§754. Written statement upon denial of license or employment. At the request of any person previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses who has been denied a license or employment, a public agency or private employer shall provide, within thirty days of a request, a written statement setting forth the reasons for such denial.
1. In relation to actions by public agencies, the provisions of this article shall be enforceable by a proceeding brought pursuant to article seventy-eight of the civil practice law and rules.
2. In relation to actions by private employers, the provisions of this article shall be enforceable by the division of human rights pursuant to the powers and procedures set forth in article fifteen of the executive law, and, concurrently, by the New York city commission on human rights.
CaregiverCaring Senior Service of Lakewood$18.50 - $20.00 an hourWe are looking for hard working and dedicated caregivers to join our team! At Caring Senior Service of Lakewood, we know that it’s the method in which service is26 minute agoShareDenver, CO 80215
Real Estate Agent - Training Provided (Corona)Wright Brothers, Inc.$46,329 - $270,697 a yearNo.1 Independent Virtual brokerage in the country! When you join us, you become part of a global family of agents and partners dedicated to transforming the real estate2 hour agoShareCorona, CA+33 locations
Laundry AttendantComfort Inn McAlesterEstimated $21.3K - $26.9K a yearHighgate Hotels: Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the2 hour agoShareMcAlester, OK 74501
Sales Associate / CashierMaplefields & R.L. Vallee, Inc.Job: Sales Associate / Cashier Job Type: Full Time/Part Time $13-$14 Benefits for full time team members include Paid sick/personal time, paid2 hour agoShareShoreham, VT 05770
Part-Time Caregiver - Atria New CityAtria Senior LivingFrom $17 an hourOverview: No experience needed! Apply today. Atria Senior Living has immediate openings for caregivers and is offering competitive pay with great benefits. At3 hour agoShareNew City, NY 10956+2 locations