Medical Assistant Float
Do you have a passion for serving our patients and our communities by providing high-quality, family-oriented, primary and preventive health care services? Are you looking for a rewarding career with a company that has a dynamic work culture? If the answer is yes, the Medical Assistant position at WindRose Health Network could be the job you are looking for.
We are currently seeking a Medical Assistant that will work effectively within the WindRose Health Network culture, which is described as family-friendly, supportive, transparent, and treats employees as we would want employees to treat our patients. We are seeking a Medical Assistant that will be located in Trafalgar in Johnson County that is a good advocate for their patients, solution-oriented, honest and passionate. WindRose Health Network provides an opportunity for our employees to gain experience in a high energy, caring, supportive, technology-enhanced work environment, while making a difference in the lives of others.
- The Medical Assistant will be working in a fast-paced family practice care setting supporting the physician in providing care while utilizing excellent customer service skills. This person should be able to prioritize, be detail oriented, able to multi-task and be self-directed to work with patients in direct contact daily, while contributing to the team atmosphere.
Essential Job Duties:
- Able to identify, prioritize and offer nursing help as needed for provider.
- Assist physician and Nurse Practitioner in exam rooms.
- Room patients; including weight, vital signs, taking medical history, etc.
- Completing electronic charting
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician or Nurse Practitioner
- Perform in-house labs (hemoglobin, strep, flu, lead, etc.)
- Hearing and vision screens
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed and available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment..
- Assist physician with any additional tasks as assigned
- Ensure patient rooms and waiting rooms are clean and presentable.
- Report to patients, results or messages from the providers via phone.
- Maintain all logs and required checks
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program/Certification required
- 1-3 years preferred experience as MA in a medical office.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills; verbally and written
- Full time
- Monday - Friday
- Health Insurance (low cost)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- STD/LTD/Life Insurance Employer Paid
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Holidays
- (PTO) Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
- medical assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
Retail Store Administrative AssistantDICK'S Sporting Goods$15.50 - $23.00 an hourWeekend availability +1On our team, everyone plays a critical role providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help our athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport.2 hour agoShareLongmont, CO 80501+126 locations
Stock Room AssistantNorth Carolina State University$31,200 - $54,265 a yearFull-timeMonday to FridayJob Posting Information Posting Number PG193006SP Internal Recruitment No2 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC+1 location
Part-Time Cashier (New Store)ALDI$14.50 an hourPart-timeWhen you join our team as a Cashier you’ll be responsible for efficiently processing customer purchases while providing excellent service to keep our customers4 hour agoShareSaint Marys, PA+17 locations
Part-Time Stocker (New Store)ALDI$14.50 an hourPart-timeWhen you join our team as a Stocker, you’ll be responsible for stocking, organizing new incoming inventory and safely operating machinery. You’ll play an4 hour agoShareSaint Marys, PA+126 locations
Junior Recruiter (Remote)TalentCare$52,000 - $55,000 a yearFull-timeWhy You'll Love This Job Do you have experience recruiting and are ready to elevate your career? Do you love taking ownership over the clients you work with and4 hour agoShareRemote