New Store! Retail Sales Associate - San Marcos, CA
SalonCentric Key Holder - PartTime
NEW STORE OPENING!
NEW STORE OPENING!
Now Hiring for Multiple Openings
Be a part of a new adventure!
Do you have a passion for people and delivering exceptional customer service?
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the hair and beauty industry?
Do you love hair and beauty products?
If you answered YES, apply today for our Retail Sales Associate Position!
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we’re seeking qualified candidates.
Fabulous PT Benefits:
- Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and enjoy desirable hours with most major holidays off!
- Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the business
- Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store teams
- Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
- Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L’Oréal USA family!
Team Member Competencies/Responsibilities:
- Wow the Customer– Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to Salon professionals
- Deliver Results – Sell the finest professional beauty brands and educate customers on promotions, upcoming sales events and advertised products; process and replenish merchandise; prepare and participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts; maintain store appearance; process sales and return transactions.
- Be an Expert– Gain essential product knowledge & share exciting beauty industry trends with our customers
- Collaborate– Work together in a positive team environment; achieve goals and priorities
- Grow and Develop – Commit to excellence and experience endless growth opportunities
- Act with Integrity – Always!
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Retail or related experience strongly preferred
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | PINTEREST | PERISCOPE
SALONCENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
Retail Sales AssociateH&MFrom $12.50 an hourPart-timeWeekend availabilityCompany Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new2 minute agoShareRichmond, VA 23233+126 locations
CashierKebab Craft LLC$16 an hourFull-time +1Afternoon shift +1About the Company Kebab Craft is a new quick service restaurant serving up Mediterranean and Middle Eastern classics with a modern twist. We, the owners, started this2 minute agoShareSan Diego, CA 92106 (Midway District area)
Info & SmÃ¥land / Children's Play Area 20-24 hrsIKEAPart-timeWhy we will love you A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It's the perfect fit if you2 minute agoShareFishers, IN 32322
1 hour agoShareMiami, FL+2 locations
Assemblies OperatorNexansEstimated $42.5K - $53.8K a yearFull-timeLocation: El Dorado, AR, US, 71730 Function: Industrial Operations Employment type: Full Time1 hour agoShareEl Dorado, AR 71730