New Store! Retail Sales Associate - San Marcos, CA
SalonCentric Key Holder - PartTime
NEW STORE OPENING!
NEW STORE OPENING!
Now Hiring for Multiple Openings
Be a part of a new adventure!
Do you have a passion for people and delivering exceptional customer service?
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the hair and beauty industry?
Do you love hair and beauty products?
If you answered YES, apply today for our Retail Sales Associate Position!
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we’re seeking qualified candidates.
Fabulous PT Benefits:
- Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and enjoy desirable hours with most major holidays off!
- Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the business
- Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store teams
- Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
- Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L’Oréal USA family!
Team Member Competencies/Responsibilities:
- Wow the Customer– Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to Salon professionals
- Deliver Results – Sell the finest professional beauty brands and educate customers on promotions, upcoming sales events and advertised products; process and replenish merchandise; prepare and participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts; maintain store appearance; process sales and return transactions.
- Be an Expert– Gain essential product knowledge & share exciting beauty industry trends with our customers
- Collaborate– Work together in a positive team environment; achieve goals and priorities
- Grow and Develop – Commit to excellence and experience endless growth opportunities
- Act with Integrity – Always!
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Retail or related experience strongly preferred
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | PINTEREST | PERISCOPE
SALONCENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
Administrative AssistantTouch Up HomeJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Customer service: 2 years (Preferred) Full Job Description Sales Full Time only.2 hour agoShareRaleigh, NC 27603+2 locations
Local Class A CDL Route Driver (Permanent/Full-Time)Labatt Food ServiceJob details Salary $65,000 - $90,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Commission by formula $65,000 - $90,000 Full Job Description Labatt Food2 hour agoShareCorpus Christi, TX 78408+3 locations
Payroll Clerk (Part Time)Marriott International, IncJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Posting Date Jan 28, 2022Job Number 22011783Job Category Finance & AccountingLocation W New Orleans -2 hour agoShareNew Orleans, LA 70130
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistTouch Up HomeJob details Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications Customer service: 2 years (Preferred) Full Job Description Sales Full Time only.2 hour agoShareSavannah, GA 31405
Casual Team Member-1Jo-Ann Stores, LLCJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Summary The Team Member&s responsibility first and foremost is to deliver a premium customer experience by2 hour agoShareMeridian, MS 39301100+ locations