The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM EST.
- Executes routine and complex transactions/processes utilizing standard procedures. May have specific responsibility for one or multiple specialized products or functional areas.
- Processes and/or reconciles routine and complex transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with established policies and procedures. Identifies and addresses exceptions and may resolve escalated items. Partners internally with service partners to route calls, documents or other action items to complete transactions. May interact with external customers to complete transactions.
- Ensures the appropriate materials, documentation and capacity are available to complete transactions. Confirms equipment is operational, if applicable.
- Provides responses and documentation to inquiries and ad hoc requests for one or multiple specialized products. Provides feedback on workflow and work received. May participate in and serve as a subject matter resource for process improvement projects. May assist in training and onboarding of new hires.
- Reviews transactions and related documents and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures. May review reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. May participate in risk mitigation activities.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Customer Service Manager, Airport Customer OperationsAmerican AirlinesEstimated $38.4K - $48.6K a yearDay shift +4Location: Charlotte/Douglas Intl Apt (CLT-TRML) Additional Locations: None Requisition ID: 64246 Intro Are you ready to explore a world of5 day agoShareCharlotte, NC+5 locations
UsherMetropolitan Transportation AuthorityJob Information Title: Usher Department: Transportation Department Post Date: 11/30/20225 day agoShareNew York State
Customer Operations AgentFanDuelEstimated $50.9K - $64.4K a yearWeekend availability +1ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to5 day agoShareHybrid remote in Portland, OR
Warehouse Operational Support ManagerIKEA$79,778 - $117,000 a yearFull-time +1What you'll need to have Good coaching and/or mentor, advisory and facilitation skills, conflict management skills and problem-solving experience Experience working5 day agoShareCalifornia
Clinical Research Specialist - Psychiatry - Child Division - The Center for Autism and Brain DevelopDuke UniversityFull-timeSchool of Medicine Established in 1930, Duke University School of Medicine is the youngest of the nation's top medical schools. Ranked sixth among medical schools in the5 day agoShareDurham, NC 27710 (Duke West Campus area)