Order Changes Agent
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Description:
The full-time Order Changes Agent must be a highly motivated individual who is eager to accept additional responsibilities when needed. Provides service to customers within a lighting distributor, including answering questions via phone, email, and chat. Communicates with internal personnel regarding the completion of customer transactions and the resolution of customer questions or problems. Supports sales staff in ensuring orders processed are completed to customers' satisfaction. The ideal candidate has a friendly demeanor, the ability to learn new computer programs, can multitask and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Communicate with clients on the status of their orders.
- Provide tracking on orders that have shipped.
- Offer suggestions/substitutions when items are backordered.
- Ascertain information on the status of clients’ orders prior to the due dates.
- Assist purchasing or inventory management with check on availability of product, delivery or cost.
- Work with purchasing to ensure that orders ship in a timely manner.
- Complete a daily back order report to assure clients are up to date with delivery information.
- Answers customer service calls, questions and complaints in a prompt manner.
- Initiate internal communications and information related to the service of clients and the completion of their transactions.
- Follow the security and other operational procedures for the computer and point of sale environment.
- Assist clients with selecting lighting of their choice.
- Create correction orders
- Handle escalated calls and cases to assist customers in making changes to orders before they ship or shortly after they ship
- Work with customers and shipping providers to reroute shipments
- Process refunds for customers when required or applicable
- Previous experience working in a high-volume customer service function in a retail, design or manufacturing environment.
- Good organizational skills and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of lighting or electrical products would be helpful, but not required.
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance enrollment the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- 401k Retirement plan after 6 months of employment
- Two weeks (10 days) of accrued vacation time, prorated your first year
- Five (5) Days of Sick Time off annually, prorated your first year
- Nine (9) Paid Company Holidays per calendar year, starting after 30 Days of employment
- Short Term, Long-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D optional Insurance benefits the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
Studio/Office assistantMarket Street StudioJob details Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job3 hour agoShareGaithersburg, MD 20878
ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGERDollar TreeReviews, coordinates, and manage the construction document process for all new, relocation, and expansion projects within assigned geographic area. Assists Real Estate3 hour agoShareChesapeake, VA
Food Runner at Catch & Catch SteakCatch Hospitality Group$800 - $1,500 a weekJob details Salary $800 - $1,500 a week Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 10+ Qualifications Busser: 1 year (Required) Restaurant Experience: 13 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10011
Packer: Puzzle MasterJCPenney$16 an hourJob details Salary $16 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Looking for a career that’s worth your time? Look no further3 hour agoShareReno, NV 89506
Events CoordinatorHandel GroupFrom $60,000 a yearJob details Salary From $60,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Bachelor's (Preferred) Full Job Description About22 hour agoShareRemote