Order Entry Rep
You may not notice United Site Services, but we are always there - at construction sites, industrial facilities and live events all across America. We take pride in providing essential services like portable restrooms, portable sinks, temporary fence and more for customers across 25 states. Join a company that makes a difference in communities across the country while providing for yourself and your family.
This position ensures delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate entry and processing of orders. Responsibilities:
- Enter a high volume of orders paying close attention to detail.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a high desire for quality work and accuracy.
- Support the Sales team, Internal Departments and customers providing a variety of tasks; including entry of orders, change orders, validation of pricing and products, pick-ups, account updates and payment processing.
- Perform necessary audits on incoming orders validating that the information provided is complete, accurate, and within company policy guidelines.
- Set up new accounts, contracts and purchase orders, maintain customer database, prepare reports and perform account reconciliations as necessary.
- Professional communication with interdepartmental personnel in ensuring work flow is generated timely and accurately.
- Provide confirmation of completed orders back to the submitting party.
- Log into order entry call queue to assist sales personnel with emergency orders while out in the field.
- Provide consistent feedback to management working towards continuous improvement.
- Handle special projects as assigned by Department Supervisor.
- Customer Service Teamwork Organization Communications Decision Making and Problem Solving Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task Strong analytical and decision making skills Excellent PC proficiency (data entry, Microsoft Office suite).
- Microsoft Navision and understanding of the company's equipment, and services would be helpful.
- Sit while answering phones or reply to emails
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools or controls
- Repeat the same movements when entering data
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Understand the speech of another person
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- See differences between colors, shades and brightness
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.
Store ManagerH&M$67,004 - $75,379 a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +1Company Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new9 minute agoShareWoodbridge, VA 22192
Intelligence Research SpecialistU.S. Department of State$74,950 - $97,430 a yearFull-timeOverview Accepting applications Open & closing dates 12/07/2022 to 12/20/2022 Salary $74,950 - $97,430 per year Pay scale & grade GS 11 Location 19 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Rosslyn, VA
SR MGR IMPLEMENTATION - Work from HomeLumen$100,440 - $223,680 a yearAbout Lumen Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving20 minute agoShare+8 locationsRemote
Customer Service AgentAmerican AirlinesEstimated $25.6K - $32.4K a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +2American Airlines is seeking Full Time Customer Service Agents at the Charleston International Airport The terms and conditions of this position are covered by the20 minute agoShareCharleston, SC+13 locations
Administrative Assistant and OnboardingSt. Mary's Medical Center$17.59 - $30.24 an hourFull-timeYou. You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an Administrative Assistant / Onboarding Coordinator. You know how to move fast. You know how to stay21 minute agoShareGrand Junction, CO 81501