Overnight Cashier - Fast Food Attendant
Position Title: Cashier/ Fast Food Attendant
Bonus: $500 sign on bonus/$500 Referral
Department: Food and Beverage Operations
Reports To: Concept Manager
Date: Revised August 2013
Receive and disburse money in Areas USA food and beverage establishments while
maintaining a high level of guest service and accuracy. Usually involves use of electronic
scanners, cash registers, or related equipment. Often involved in processing credit or debit card
transactions and validating checks or airline vouchers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2. Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to guests.
3. Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct
and that there is adequate change.
4. Greet guests entering establishments.
5. Assist guests with any questions or requests they may have to ensure a great guest
6. Maintain clean and orderly working and checkout areas.
7. Establish or identify prices of goods, and tabulate bills using cash registers, or optical price
8. Resolve guest complaints or call supervisor to get assistance.
9. Answer guest's questions and provide information on goods sold at establishments.
10. Compute and record totals of transactions.
11. Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
12. Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
13. Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
Areas Cashier F&B Job Description
14. Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they
are staffed appropriately.
15. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
2. Cashier experience in a food and beverage environment highly desirable.
2. Excellent guest service abilities while working directly with the public.
3. Basic mathematics skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and
4. Able to develop cooperative working relationships with others.
5. Able to stand for long periods of time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand for long
periods of time, use hands and fingers, communicate verbally, and hear. The associate is
frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, taste, and smell. The
associate is also occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and either lift or
move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.Application Instructions
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Utility Worker-Food and BeverageSoaring Eagle Water Park and Hotel$15 an hourUtility Worker – Soaring Eagle Waterpark & Hotel Position Summary: The Utility Worker holds the highest levels of cleanliness within our organization for our33 minute agoShareMount Pleasant, MI 48858
Customer Service Representative (FT)iQor$13 - $16 an hourCustomer Service Representative (Day-Mid-Late) $13-$16/hr! YOUR NEW CAREER AWAITS. WORK AT HOME AFTER ONSITE TRAINING! Pay rates starting at $13 - $16 an hour!33 minute agoShareAllentown, PA 18106+6 locations
CleanerABM IndustriesABM Industries Hiring: CleanerLocation: New Bern, NCShift: Part Time Job Description The Cleaner position provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area. Essential33 minute agoShareNew Bern, NC 28562
Customer Service RepresentativeAmerican Customer Care$11 an hourWho we are: American Customer Care is an outsourced inbound contact center. We specialize in providing individualized contact with our Client’s customers. We have34 minute agoShareRemote in Iowa
Personal CAREGiverHome Instead$480 - $600 a weekThe passion to care is already in some people; they just have to give it a purpose. At Home Instead, caring is our passion. And it starts with our Care Professionals! We34 minute agoShareLenoir, NC