PM Package Handler
It’s a great time to join OnTrac! We are hiring for one of our most important roles, Package Handlers! Come join us and work together as a team to ensure our customers get their packages on time!
Here at OnTrac, we take pride in what we do and we have fun doing it!
What you can expect as a Package Handler at OnTrac:
- Fun work environment, the opportunity for career advancement!
- Get paid WEEKLY!
- Receive 50 cent pay increases every six months up to two years!
- Career Path, many of our employees are promoted to lead or other operational roles!
- Teledoc – an easy way to speak to a doctor over the phone and receive medical advice and even prescriptions without having to go into the office!
- Paid sick leave and possible 401k contributions!
- Schedule (two shifts).
- Monday-Friday 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM.
- Monday-Friday 4:00 PM- 8:30 PM.
What you’ll do as a Package Handler at OnTrac:
- Help us maintain our safety-first mantra as we deliver packages on time for less.
- Offload all inbound packages and sort according to destination zip codes.
- Inspect packages, ensure they are not damaged.
- Have fun with teammates working together to achieve the same goal.
What you’ll need to do to join OnTrac:
- Apply today, speak to a Recruiter, tour the facility.
- Answer our behavioral-based questions around safety and teamwork and possibly get hired on the spot.
- Perform pre-employment testing which includes a background check.
Come join the fun! Refer a friend and earn money!
Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. The physical activity associated with this position is considered high. The employee will regularly lift, push, pull and/or move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75. Candidates must be at least 18 years old, possess valid identification, and be able to pass a TSA screening. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both.
This is a safety-sensitive position.
Level III Human Resources Assistant - OnboardingStrategic Staffing Experts, LLC$62,610 - $73,045 a yearFull-timeThis is a remote position. Strategic Staffing Experts is seeking experienced Human Resources professionals to join our team. This is full time remote32 minute agoShareRemote
Product HandlerThe RealRealFrom $15.50 an hourFull-time8 hour shift +1The RealReal’s Product Handlers distribute our fun consigned products including Apparel, Shoewear, Accessories, Handbags and much more! At The RealReal, we support1 hour agoShareSecaucus, NJ 07094
Customer Service ManagerVersant HealthEstimated $55.1K - $69.7K a yearFull-timeManager, Customer Service SEE how you can make a difference! Be part of an innovative company that cares about its associates and helps members enjoy the wonders of2 hour agoShare+1 locationRemote
Pharmacist Account Manager (Remote/Work from Home)Magellan HealthFull-timePlays a key role in various multi-functional projects critical to the company in achieving its clinical and operational goals and objectives. Develops, implements and3 hour agoShareRemote in United States
Remote Call Center RepresentativeMeridian Clinical Research$15 an hourFull-timeFor over 20 years, Meridian has partnered with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to research new drugs, medical devices, and diagnostics to help improve lives.4 hour agoShareRemote