Part Time Stock - Concord Mills (Concord NC)
The job purpose of the Stock person includes:
- timely processing of shipment
- maintaining organization in the backroom
This enables associates on the sales floor to properly zone and service customers, while completing other tasks necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and best practice standards for the stockroom.
- Establish and maintain organization of back stock apparel and accessories.
- Replenish the sales floor from back stock.
- Prepare all shipment to be hung/folded (i.e. remove paper and packaging).
- Process all hanging merchandise as a first priority. Folded merchandise may be processed as a second priority. This includes applying sensors to all hanging merchandise (and folded merchandise as time allows).
- Perform all job duties in compliance with company productivity standards and visual standards.
- Notify the Store Manager in advance of supplies needed (hangers, sensors, and pins).
- With Manager’s guidance, open, sort, and prioritize all incoming shipment.
- With Manager’s guidance, place new receipts on the sales floor.
Sales Floor/Cash Wrap Organization/Cleanliness
- Assist with cash wrap organization to include replenishing bags, removing hangers/sensors, and removing trash.
- Assist with sales floor maintenance as time permits (i.e. change lights, vacuum, cleaning).
- A stockperson must have flexible availability based on the store’s business needs and shipment volume.
- The stockperson is scheduled based on shipment delivery to store (i.e. if the truck arrives between 11-12 daily schedule stockperson in as early as 12:00 and must be scheduled early enough to process all freight received for the day).
- As a general rule, the stockperson is scheduled 5 days per week.
- The stockperson should not be considered floor coverage unless in an emergency. Call offs should be replaced with other associates, not the stockperson.
- The stockperson should always be scheduled on Friday to ensure all new receipts are on the sales floor prior to the weekend.
- Average hours worked per week dependent on shipment flow, store operating hours, and store sales performance. Work hours are not guaranteed based on the above variables.
- Associate must comply with all rue21 company policy and procedure as outlined in the Human Resources and Operations Manuals.
- Stockperson must wear work boots or other sturdy shoe. Heeled shoes, flip flops, and open-toed shoes are not permitted.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture
SchedulerLawrence Livermore National LaboratoryEstimated $92.9K - $118K a yearFull-timeCompany Description Join us and make YOUR mark on the World! Are you interested in joining some of the brightest talent in the world to strengthen the United8 minute agoShareLivermore, CA 94550
Executive AssistantMunich Re America ServicesEstimated $99.5K - $126K a yearFull-timeExecutive Assistant Location Princeton , United States Your job This role is open to Princeton, NJ or Philadelphia, PA.We’re adding to our diverse8 minute agoSharePrinceton, NJ 08540
Western Montana Forestry and Stewardship AssistantThe Nature Conservancy$45,100 - $46,800 a yearFull-timeOFFICE LOCATION Missoula, Montana, USA WHO WE ARE The mission of The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is to conserve the lands and waters8 minute agoShareMissoula, MT 59802 (Heart of Missoula area)
SR MGR IMPLEMENTATION - Work from HomeLumen$100,440 - $223,680 a yearAbout Lumen Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving20 minute agoShare+8 locationsRemote
Client Engagement AssociateT. Rowe PriceEstimated $57.3K - $72.6K a yearFull-timeThere is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a premier asset manager focused on delivering global investment20 minute agoShareOwings Mills, MD