POSITION PURPOSE: Permit specialist will manage permit strategy and processes from acquisition through pre-development of the firm’s multi-family development and single-family projects. This position will report directly to firm principals.
Extensive understanding of the zoning code, related land-use laws, and planning principles, which are necessary to navigate the development process in the City of Los Angeles.
Extensive experience working with the Department of Building and Safety and understanding of Building Permits for Residential developments and renovations in the City of Los Angeles.
Extensive experience expediting building permits in the City of Santa Monica, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, Inglewood, Hawthorne.
Experience navigating planning submittals required for TOC projects in Los Angeles.
Established relationships with city staff within the Department of City Planning, Department of Building and Safety, and the Bureau of Engineering.
- Oversee the management of development and renovation projects from acquisition with a focus on entitlement, permitting and pre-construction consultants.
- Manage consultants on research, preparation, processing and guiding strategy for planning/building and safety applications for a wide variety of projects across the City of Los Angeles.
Assist with design/development of renovation and development projects.
- Work with the investment team to provide due diligence information and feasibility analysis of potential acquisitions.
- Manage securing appropriate approvals, certifications, permits, etc. from city and other government agencies as required.
- Manage project documents including discretionary and non-discretionary approvals, agency releases/declarations/determinations, easements, covenants, tract maps, construction documents, A/E design and engineering plans and specifications, contracts/change orders, closeout documentation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
Fleet SpecialistDoorDashFleet Specialist, DashCorps Services, Inc. About DashCorps Services DashCorps Services, a DoorDash company, is a logistics company that powers deliveries to consumers1 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Account Specialist Remote - 1st ShiftAffiliated PhysiciansJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Account Specialist For more than 30 years Affiliated Physicians has provided preventative healthcare services18 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10007+2 locations
Member Experience and Advocacy ManagerPenFed Credit Union$81,500 - $154,218 a yearJob details Salary $81,500 - $154,218 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview Join one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage teams. At Penfed,20 hour agoShareSan Antonio, TX 78259
Human Resources Assistant and Recruitment SpecialistAuburn Homes & ServicesJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Company Description Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term20 hour agoShareChaska, MN 55318
Sales and Retention Specialist - $17 per hour + Commission (Remote Opportunity)SiriusXM$17 an hourJob details Salary $17 an hour Full Job Description $500 Bonus Opportunity!Posting Location: Remote in Dallas/Fort-Worth, Texas Area SiriusXM and Pandora have1 day agoShareRemote