Job details Salary $25 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description
WHAT WE DO
Pepper’s Personal Assistants is a rapidly growing executive services company. Executives and business owners hire us to manage their household errands, chores, and projects. We prioritize the process of matching a dedicated personal assistant with each client to ensure a long-term relationship. We add more ease to our client's lives allowing them to focus on their family, career, and more of what they love.
HOURS OF WORK: 10 hours per week. Flexible but must be available at least 2 days a week for 4-5 hours each day.
COMPENSATION PER HOUR: $25 to start (compensation may be negotiable depending on related professional experience)
We have a fun opportunity to support a busy professional on First Hill in downtown Seattle. This client is looking for a personal assistant who can support their simple home life while they focus on work and other activities. The ideal candidate can keep plants alive, is engaging and personable and is motivated to make the client's life easier.
Types of tasks can include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and follow detailed home maintenance guide
- Chores including laundry, dishes, watering plants and tidying
- Home organization and systems
- Errands including picking up groceries, prescriptions, dry cleaning, etc.
- Meal prep and cooking (high protein meals preferred)
- Calendar management and appointment bookings
- Checking the mail and paying bills
- Travel planning
- Overseeing the housecleaners
- Assist with special projects/ vendors/ household management
You will report directly to the HR Manager while also working with other members of the team.
WE WANT TO MEET YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE
- Experienced in running and maintaining a household
- Driven by caring for others and helping them succeed
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and efficient
- Trustworthy and can be counted on to safeguard confidentiality
- Balanced and not easily overwhelmed with competing demands
- Resourceful and a quick learner
- Adept at coordinating multiple efforts simultaneously
- Team player
- Delight in anticipating needs
- Coachable – welcome and able to receive feedback with ease
- Always looking for ways to make improvements
- Excel at follow-through
- Great attention to detail
- Able to pick up new technology quickly and intuitively
- Easy to reach and responsive during normal business hours – we have a policy of responding to texts, phone calls and emails within 4 hours, you must be able to comply with this policy during business hours.
WHY YOU’LL WANT TO WORK FOR US
Our founder and CEO, Kara McKeage, has created a culture of mutual respect and a positive team environment. We prioritize the process of matching a dedicated personal assistant with each client to ensure a long-term relationship.
- W-2 employee
- Simple IRA retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid time off + paid sick leave
- Part-time flexible schedule = a healthy work/life balance
- Positive team culture based on values
- Ongoing support from management and fellow employees
Pepper’s Personal Assistants provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pepper’s Personal Assistants complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
$1000 after 90 DAYS - 2nd Shift Warehouse Team Members - Start at $17.75Michael's Distribution Warehouse$17.75 - $18.50 an hourJob details Salary $17.75 - $18.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Qualifications High school or2 hour agoShareBerlin, NJ 08009
Housekeeper - $25/hrVacasa$25 an hour ++Job details Salary $25 an hour ++ Full Job Description Here we GROW again! We can't wait to meet you. New season, great reason for this opportunity... Join the2 hour agoShareFrisco, CO
Housekeeper - The Borders Lodge - $25/hrVacasa$22 an hour ++Job details Salary $22 an hour ++ Full Job Description Why Vacasa We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart2 hour agoShareBeaver Creek, CO
Insurance Sales Agent - Paterson, NJKemperRole: Insurance Sales Agent Employment Type: Full Time Pay: Commission Based ï¿½ We pay for performance! Successful first year agents average pay of3 hour agoSharePaterson, NJ
Insurance Sales Agent - Shreveport, LAKemperRole: Insurance Sales Agent Employment Type: Full Time Pay: Commission Based ï¿½ We pay for performance! Successful first year agents average pay of3 hour agoShareShreveport, LA