Personal Assitant Wanted!
Are you curious, kind, creative, persuasive, resourceful, well-organized, confident, an initiator, flexible and enthusiastic? Like to learn new and exciting things? Love to be organized, & get things done?
CEO, author & broker is looking for a detail oriented, focused and independent personal assistant to ad in daily scheduling, planning and well-being. If you are seeking the chance to make a critical difference in the lives of others, but more so from a support and behind the scenes atmosphere while still learning lots and having fun, then look no further! This is the job for you!
- Coordination of various independent contractors for multiple projects
- Managing general appointments, calendaring & phone calls
- Doing Research,Data Farming & Logging
- Personal Assets& fleet management
- Assist in general administrative support for several corporations when needed
- Running errands and personal shopping
Hours and Location:
- This is a Full-Time position that would operate only during the business week, Monday-Friday, and from the hours of 9:00 am-6:00 pm with lunch and breaks in between.
- Most weekends and holidays would always be off
- Job-sites vary from corporate offices, home offices to shared offices sometimes local & out of state travel if applicable
- College experience required, Bachelor Degree preferred, Masters a plus
- Capacity to focus, take notes & multi-task a must
- Exceptional Organizational skills & ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously & autonomously
- Reliable, Responsible & Punctual with a good attendance history is a must
- Logical & Math analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail & knowledge of American language and customs
- Knowledge of Spreadsheets/Excel, Word, Calendar, Email and Cellphones, & windows software
- Meals, Gas, cell phone and and travel expenses would be covered if applicable and added to salary
- Bilingual in Korean, Japanese, Tagalog, Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus
Looking to fill position within 30 days!
So if you area a strategic, focused, intrinsically responsible person who is self motivated and loves to observe and react to the world around them, innovate and is not afraid to attack while changing peoples lives for the better......This is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Daytime Grocery Stock ClerkHarris TeeterFull-timeThis is a full time position. Primary responsibility is to Take Excellent Care Of Our Customers by satisfying each customer's needs and exceeding their expectations.17 second agoShareWashington, DC
Part Time BaggerHarris TeeterPart-timeThis is a part time position. Primary responsibility is to Take Excellent Care Of Our Customers by satisfying each customer's needs, exceeding their expectations, and2 hour agoShareAlexandria, VA
Retail Sales Associate, Towson Town Center - Part TimeMacy’s$15 - $18 an hourFull-time +1Weekend availability +1Immediate Openings – Start Right Away! Competitive Hourly Rates Schedules to meet your availability! Employee Discount at Macy's AND Bloomingdales2 hour agoShareTowson, MD 21204
Store AssociateCVS Health Retail$15.00 - $17.25 an hourRetail Store Associates play a meaningful role within the CVS Health family. At CVS Health, we’re shaping the future of health care for people, businesses, and2 hour agoShareOrange, TX
Business Office DevelopmentKeffer Auto GroupEstimated $40.3K - $51K a yearJob Title: Accounting Assistant Reports to: Controller Position Information: The Accounting Assistant is responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable3 hour agoShareHuntersville, NC