Phone Operator Wanted (FT and PT available) - Room for Growth!
Who We Are
High Rise Financial is a fast-growing pre-settlement funding company based in Los Angeles, California. We are looking for two rock star Phone Operators, one part-time and one full-time, to join our team! We are an organization driven by excellence and looking for people who are excited by the opportunity to grow with us!*
High Rise Financial provides people who were involved in an accident the money to stay afloat, while their pending accident case is being negotiated by their attorney. We take pride in helping our community.
Advancing quickly as a leader, we are known for our high ethical standards, clearly defined terms, and fair repayment for personal injury victims. High Rise Financial provides law firms a trusted source to refer their clients and buy them time to get the award amounts their clients deserve.
*We are a financially healthy, self-funded company poised for hyper-growth. The position for Phone Operator is a great starter position at our company with lots of room for growth. Don’t take our word for it. Check out our Google and Yelp reviews and come be a part of our winning team!
As a full-time or part-time Phone Operator at High Rise Financial, you will…
- Primary Duty: Answer and process all incoming new client calls, transfer calls to the correct employees, etc. You will need to juggle multiple calls at once, so staying organized and cool during high volume calling is essential.
- Secondary duties:
- Once a case is approved, help with generating contracts and issuing payments.
- When there is downtime on the phones, help management with miscellaneous tasks.
- Provide information and answer questions when able.
- Diligently log data about incoming calls.
A Phone Operator at High Rise Financial will be able to remain cool under pressure and have the ability to quickly shift gears at a moment’s notice.
- Multitasking for this position is vital, especially with high call volume and the need to juggle multiple calls at once.
- Comfortable answering and speaking on the phone throughout the day.
- Passionate about growing with a company long-term.
- Cool and calm under pressure, you follow through on tasks and look for opportunities to step up to new challenges.
- Thick skinned, able to deal with a variety of clients including those who are more difficult.
- Compensation: $14-$17 hourly.
- Office Hours:
- Full-time position: Avoid the traffic with a 6:00AM-2:30PM schedule Monday through Friday
- Part-time position: 2:00PM-6:00PM Monday through Friday
- Fast growing company with room for growth!
- Health Insurance provided. PPO and HMO options available, dental included.
- Paid holidays, paid time off and sick days included.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Fleet SpecialistDoorDashFleet Specialist, DashCorps Services, Inc. About DashCorps Services DashCorps Services, a DoorDash company, is a logistics company that powers deliveries to consumers1 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Two Assistant Professor Positions in Creating a Just Society: Equity and BelongingNew York UniversityJob details Job Type Tenure track Full Job Description New York University: NYU - NY: Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development: Applied1 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10012
Hopkins and Company is hiring a Benefits ManagerHopkins and CompanyHopkins and Company is hiring an experienced and highly organized Benefits Manager Why Us?â¯ At Hopkins and Company our vision is to create an1 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30318
Ice Cream Server / CashierFlower & Cream$11 - $14 an hourJob details Salary $11 - $14 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 6 Full Job Description Flower & Cream is expanding! Our new location1 hour agoShareHouston, TX 77201
On-Air PersonalityMC AnimeJob details Job Type Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Associate (Preferred) Day Shift (Preferred) Night Shift1 hour agoShareRemote