Policy Associate (.50 FTE, Days)
.50 FTE, 8 Hour Day Shift
At Stanford Children’s Health, we know world-renowned care begins with world-class caring. That's why we combine advanced technologies and breakthrough discoveries with family-centered care. It's why we provide our caregivers with continuing education and state-of-the-art facilities, like the newly remodeled Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford. And it's why we need caring, committed people on our team - like you. Join us on our mission to heal humanity, one child and family at a time.Job Summary
As part of Medical Home Project, provide outreach, training and technical assistance to pediatric providers in private practice and clinic sites. Work in collaboration with public health and other child agencies to promote developmental screening of and appropriate referrals for young children.Essential Functions:
- Identifies and outreaches to pediatric primary care practices and clinics in Alameda County that serve a high volume of low-income children.
- Trains providers and office staff on medical home concepts, developmental screening, and referral pathways for children and their families.
- Identifies systems barriers to provision of medical homes and developmental screening and identifies potential solutions.
- Conducts site visits to practice sites to provide technical assistance, additional training, and consultation for pediatric providers and staff on medical home concepts, developmental screening, and referral pathways.
- Assists in design, revision and distribution of medical home materials and other educational materials for pediatric providers, including updates on program, systems, and policy changes that affect pediatric practice and service to children and families.
- Participates in the collection, consolidation and assessment of program data for the purpose of monitoring the results and overall effectiveness. May recommended areas of improvement.
- Prepares project reports, policies, and procedures and disseminates them to senior management for project reports.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Education: Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Two (2) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience; experience with child health and/or development is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to apply judgment and make informed decisions.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships and build consensus.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to speak and write effectively at a level appropriate for the job.
- Knowledge and understanding of community and physician relations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with community partners, including pediatric providers, county Public Health, and other child-serving organizations.
Equal Opportunity EmployerLucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all of its policies and practices, including the area of employment. Accordingly, LPCH does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or disability, or the perception of any of the above. People of all genders, members of all racial and ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants with criminal convictions will be considered after an individualized assessment of the conviction and the job requirements, and where applicable, in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Front Desk AgentFairfield Inn & SuitesJob details Salary $12 - $13 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Microsoft Office: 134 minute agoShareIrving, TX 75062
Adult CompanionTrays Home Health Care LLCJob details Salary $14 - $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) US work3 hour agoShareBrooklyn Park, MN 55428
Store Cleaning AssociateMarshallsAll 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide3 hour agoShareMerriam, KS 66202
Inventory AssociateWIS/RGISJob details Salary From $15 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Inventory Associate Starting Wage from $15.00 Part-Time: Paid hours depend on your12 hour agoShareGrand Prairie, TX100+ locations
ReceptionistMoss Chiropractic LLCJob details Salary $17 - $21 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Moss Chiropractic Llc in Olney, MD is looking for a Chiropractic Assistant to join12 hour agoShareOlney, MD 20832