Product Assembler, MFG, Kimball International - Danville, KY
Kimball International - Danville, KY 40422
Estimated $30.2K - $38.3K a year
High Level Roles & Responsibilities:
Has the authority, responsibility and accountability to:
- Read labels and identify the parts in the kit as complete and matching the label.
- Tracks units that require drawers.
- Assemble the components in the kit using appropriate construction techniques.
- Inspects own work for fit, proper construction and material flaws.
- Operate hand tools or machines necessary for the assembly of the component or product.
- Meet production schedules for on-time delivery.
- Perform timely calibrations and preventative maintenance where applicable.
- Insure that 5S activity for the area is met.
- Participate in continuous improvement activity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the Quality Policy and Safety Policy.
- Support the Vision and Guiding Principles of Kimball International and the facilities Priorities of Focus and management policies.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new situations quickly.
- Able to interact with diverse groups of people.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently or as a team.
- Flexible with work schedules.
- Able to effectively use problem solving skills.
- Meet the physical demands of the job, especially lifting.
- Understand the effects of the material used on finished surfaces.
- Maintain inventory accuracy.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Work in a team environment.
- Able to verify paperwork and tickets.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Claims Summer TempSIRVAEstimated $37.6K - $47.6K a yearFull-timeJob Summary: The Claims Temp will be responsible for handling claims which may include government or commercial accounts and consumer customers, in an accurate and35 minute agoShareRemote
Remote Seasonal Contact Center Rep - Part Time - NCREI$15.30 - $17.00 an hourPart-timeDay shift +2What's cool about this job Imagine sharing your passion for the outdoors and helping provide guidance, knowledge and authentic experiences to our35 minute agoShareRemote in North Carolina
Benefit Marketing Analyst - RemoteOneDigitalEstimated $61.8K - $78.2K a yearFull-timeAre you looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that’s making a bigger impact on the1 hour agoShareRemote
Chemical Production OperatorallnexUp to $38 an hour8 hour shift +1At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior1 hour agoShareEast Saint Louis, IL
Full Time Merchandiser (Stocker)Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated$125 a dayFull-timeWeekend availabilityRequisition ID: 142876 Posting Locations: Greenville Pay Range: $125/day - $135/day, depending on experience Rate Frequency: Daily Click HERE to View the Day2 hour agoShareGreenville, NC 27834+67 locations