Production Operator A Team
Come Join A Growing Company in Starkville, MS
The Manufacturing Operator is responsible for working on multiple manufacturing projects as required by a supervisor and as specified on a work order and is trained and certified to perform at least one of the following functions:
KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and notate defects on the wafer
- Scanning wafers using a scope
- Measuring wafer on a five point grid
- Cleaning the wafer
- Carries out clean room experiments as part of engineering-directed, contract or internally funded, process development programs
- Participates in the documentation of new and upgraded clean room procedures and specifications as they are readied for deployment
- Participates in the implementation and execution of a clean room process development plan.
- Supports the training of new employees assigned to the clean room activity
- Carries out a satisfactory, documented preventative maintenance program areas assigned to the clean room activity
- Maintains semiconductor production work areas.
- High School Diploma.
- Must be able to work weekend hours. Overtime may be required.
- Experience with networked PC based computer system. (Excel, Email, and MRP).
- Must be technically inclined with mechanical skills.
- Experience with problem analysis and resolution and reporting and documentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions and procedures while offering suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Experience with 5S considered a plus, but not required.
- Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
- Set a high standard of ethics, professionalism, and competency
- Good working conditions.
- Closed toe shoes required.
- Good hand dexterity.
All employees are required to follow the site EHS procedures and Coherent Corporate EHS standards.
Quality and Environmental Responsibilities
Depending on location, this position may be responsible for the execution and maintenance of the ISO 9000, 9001, 14001 and/or other applicable standards that may apply to the relevant roles and responsibilities within the Quality Management System and Environmental Management System.
- Ensure adherence to company’s values (ICARE) in all aspects of your position at II-VI:
I ntegrity – Create an Environment of Trust
C ollaboration – Innovate Through the Sharing of Ideas
A ccountability – Own the Process and the Outcome
R espect – Recognize the Value in Everyone
E nthusiasm – Find a Sense of Purpose in Work
Note to recruiters and employment agencies: We will not pay for unsolicited resumes from recruiters and employment agencies unless we have a signed agreement and have required assistance, in writing, for a specific opening.
Coherent is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Human Resources RepresentativeCaterpillarEstimated $55.1K - $69.8K a yearFull-timeCareer Area: Human Resources Job Description: Your Impact Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc. Whether it be groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or1 minute agoShareDenison, TX 75020+1 location
Director, Biometric Health Services OperationsHealth AdvocateEstimated $62.7K - $79.4K a yearFull-timeWhy is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need12 minute agoShareRemote
Customer Service Representative- Duals- RemoteCVS Health$17.00 - $27.16 an hourWe are currently recruiting top talent for our Center of Excellence Customer Service group. -Customer Service Representative is the face of Aetna and impacts members'1 hour agoShareGeorgia
Kubernetes EngineerDefense Unicorns$150,000 - $215,000 a year*This is a fully remote position* Who We Are:Defense Unicorns delivers mission value by streamlining software delivery so our customers can focus on the most1 hour agoShareRemote
Photo Assistant Commerce Testing LabsDotdash Meredith$21.43 - $28.02 an hourFull-timeThe Photo Assistant is responsible for supporting all visual asset production and management across brands for the Dotdash Meredith Commerce group. Responsibilities2 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10036